Chapter 1

Beeping sound, white wall, I.V. fluid, and a blonde boy.

Those are the only things I see as soon as my eyes opened.

So they still manage to keep me alive,  huh? Damn it.

"Hey man, why'd you do that?" This noisy blonde asks.

"Why didn't you let me die instead?" Why didn't you let me escape the reality?

"Because you're my friend, man. You're the only person closest to me as a brother. You're my family. you think I'd let you die? You think you're alone and doesn't have a family? What are we and the rest of the gang to you? Do think dying would put your family at peace?If yes, then think again!" By that, he walks out of the room.

Darn it. I just want to vanish in this world.

It has been a month since then. I tried and try to live but I still can't find a reason to.

Nii-san, what should I do? I want to do it again.  I want to be with you and our mom and dad.  I can't take it anymore. My demons are eating me. This word; suicide, never left me. It's scary. Like it's the only thing left in me. Like I have to do it over and over to take away the pain. Naruto. He's always here. I've become a burden so this has to end. Nii-san...

The Wind blows after that. What the heck?!

Then I saw it again...

"I 'm only one call away. I'll be there to save the day. Superman got nothing on me. Just call on my hotline +973-977-7777 and let's talk about life in Life Line"

Nii-san, is your answer? Really?

And hesitantly, I dialed the number. Someone answered by just one ring.

"Thank you for calling Life Line! This is Sakura!" So loud.