The discovery

Sarah stood still just waiting for it to come. to come quickly and to end just as quickly. Flash back-- he stood in front of me smiling we were so happy. Or so I thought," Sarah look at me I want you to know what im about to do is for you and for me." My breath hitched he was going to propose. A slow tear fell from my eyes and I nodded. But instead of kneeling he took a step forward causeing me to take one back toward the train tracks then he looked me in the eyes. I then asked," Jacob, what are you doing?" He looked down and a slow tear fell. He shoved me and all i could do was fall back into-- I gasped when I heard it approach but just as I watched it come at me at the fastes speed possible I waited for the moment to come the moment when this miserable life would end. But just as I called out to say good by everything slowed down I looked around was this even real just then a clock popped out of nowhere and sat in front of me hovering in mid air. "WིHིEིNི DིOི YིOིUི WིIིSིHི TིOི GིOི!" Boomed a voice. In confusion and shock I questioned the question," when?" I stared at the clock when the ticking became slower -tick-tock tick--tock- until finally the voice came back," WིEིLིLི AིRིEི YིOིUི GིOིIིNིGི TིOི SིTིAིNིDི TིHིEིRིEི SིTིAིRིIིNིGི AིTི MིEི OིRི WིOིUིLིDི YིOིUི LིIིKིEི TིOི BིEི CིRིUིSིHིEིDི BིYི Aི TིRིAིIིNི?"i looked at the clock and finally answered.