DEVON

My heart is cold, empty, and broken, but nobody seems to notice.
They know something's up with me, but they don't know what it is.
The only person that knows my secret is my older sister. She had found out what I was when I bit her at 2 months of age. From then on, she's been my donor. Somehow, none of the others found out. It's amazing how she isn't afraid of me.
Afterall, I am soulless and insane, someone to truly be terrified of.

It's really funny...they never would have guessed that I was the cause of the brutal and violent deaths of Kaden and Brice...those insignificant lives won't be missed by me.

In 4th grade, at recess, Kaden insulted me for always wearing a hood, and shortly after that, he pulled my hood down causing me to burn. I tried to suppress my screams of agony, and it came out as if I were choking on air. And then he laughed and stupidly said "Dude, I just pulled your hood down! Chill out!" I glared at him, and as fast as I could, got up, and my eyes flashed red and I bared my fangs. He just stood there, horrified and scared out of his mind. And then started to run off screaming at the top of his lungs. Still burning, I ran after him and tackled him, pinning him to the ground. I growled, still furious, and ripped through his weak little throat. And just like that, he was dead. I drank a lot of his blood. It was delicious. Revenge tastes sweet.

3 years later, Brice, Kaden's brother, beat me mercilessly in the boys locker room for killing his truly dear brother, giving me bruises and cuts. I let him hurt me, let him have his fun before I slaughter him. He thought he was hurting me, but no. To any normal human being, it probably would have made them pass out. But I'm not normal. My eyes flashed red, and I bared my fangs, but the idiot was distracted by his terrified friend, Gavin. Gavin was smart enough to run for his life. Then Brice yelled at him for running like a coward. When he looked back at me, he realized what he was running about. He laughed in my face. He thought I was faking it, trying to scare him off. "You idiot, I'm real!" I screamed at him. He didn't believe me. His fault for not running. Shortly after that, I attacked Brice,draining him dry. I ripped into his arteries, making him bleed everywhere. I would rip him limb by limb to make it more fun, but that would be a lot to clean up.
How I do commit such horrible murders without guilt? It was fun, and I don't really care much.

I am a child sent from Hell that goes by the name Devon.
But no one suspects a thing...

I N S A N I T Y  I S  F U N