DEVON

We moved to New York. A busy place it is. I don't even know why we moved. My first day of school is tomorrow.

On my way to school (5:00 in the morning, yeah that's safe) a whole gang of bullies who think they're too good for me. Punches, kicks, bleeding. Fucking unbelievable.
That was when I snapped. I killed all of them. When I got to the last one, I was caught by surprise. It seems that someone has, unfortunately for them, had to move also. It was Gavin, you know, the terrified one that witnessed the death of his best friend and their brother's murder. He was shaking and weeping. I had him pinned to an electric pole. He was crying and pleading "p-please, I'm not with them! I'm not part of them! He pointed over to the now dead gang of students. I loosened my pin. "Why are you here?" I asked. "My parents wanted to move, because of the murders you caused." Gavin said, jabbing my chest with his index finger. "I hope you know, Gavin, that I have a reason for killing them. I wouldn't just kill people for no reason. Think about it. Kaden pulled my hood down. Brice beat me mercilessly. The gang of bullies over there hurt me too. You see, I'm not just an insane killer, think of me more as a deliverer of justice." "A deliverer of justice? "A deliverer of justice?!" Gavin yelled". Devon, you're killing people!" Gavin started to sob. "I just don't understand!" "I think I know how I can make you understand" I grinned. Gavin shrunk back in fear, fear of what I meant. "Maybe, if I give you a gift" I said. "W-what the hell are you talking about?!" He tried to break free from my grip. "Oh, you'll see". I said. I leaned in closer and whispered into his ear. "You'll see". And as I started to walk away, he screamed "why didn't you kill me?!" "I'm saving you for something special" I said. Also, don't even try to report me. It won't work." and I ran home. He just stood there, confused and scared.

The police came the day after.

Can you guess what the gift is?