My Devil of the Jungle

I am Ellie. Ellie Wade. My friends call me El or lee and I have no family. They left in a jungle immediately after I was born.

And no I don't miss them or something. They don't deserve it. And I suppose they too do not love me. I mean common who leaves a new born baby in a wild jungle. People used to tell me that where I was born that area is haunted. Wow right.

My stupid selfish bloody parents.

I don't think I hate anyone that much.

Anyway I live in a orphanage with many people like me. My friends are my family. They were always there in the middle of the night when I used to have those crazy nightmares.

Those chilling scary nightmares. They are about a girl around my age who has my weirdly cool hair. You know I have black hair and within these black hair I have brown hair like I have natural streaks and they are super straight. My friends are so jealous of them and I am proud of them.

Oh the scary nightmares. Well it's about a girl and a weird guy whose face I havnt seen but he smells of smoke and is always surrounded by darkness no matter what. The nightmares comes daily in serialised form. The girl was haunted by that guy . He used to torture her but the girl fell for her.

Stupid girl.

Well everything looks so real and scary.

Anyway lets ignore that topic. Well I am seventeen and at the verge of turning eighteen.

That means yayy freedom.

I am really skinny and have really long hair with weird texture. I am 5'5 in height with high cheekbones.

And I love dressed and heels.

They are my love but only after food.

Oh god food.

It is heaven.

Basically i think I am pretty attractive.

And I think I know that.

Let me introduce you to my friends.

First is Lizzy. She is really close to me.She is a pretty blonde with goddess features. She is dating another guy from orphanage Scott.

Scott is a cute irish boy who sings great. He is always singing songs for lizzy. They are the "aww" couple.

There is one more guy in our group. Nathan. Nathan.Nathan.

His name sounds so good in my mind. So u must have guess he is my hopeless crush since we were kids.

And he almost said that I am like his sister. Yeah. I have sucky romance life. Half of the time I help him to get girls.

That is how much I am in love with that hot dude.

It's getting late I should sleep before Mary comes and shouts. Mary is incharge of us. Lizzy already slept.

I should too.

I slept on the chilly December night hoping the nightmares won't come.

But the hopes didn't last for long.

They came.