Chapter 14

ONE MONTH LATER
Katie's pov:I woke up because of my stupid alarm clock.Wow i didn't realize that today is the last day of school.And then i'll have a whole new life because i'm going to university.U wanna ask if my last year was good?Too much heartbreaks,drama and tears,but u know what i still think it was the best year i could ever ask for.I mean i learned so many lessons.Look at the bright side!I finally understood how important my family is!Yeah i like this year I would never want it to be any other way.I want my last day to be the best one!I brush my teeth then since its the last day i decided to straighten my hair.I go dressed into my outfit which i really like and went downstairs.My whole family was waiting for me.When daddy saw me he instantly said "Sweetie u look georgous!" I smiled and said "thanks Daddy".Then all of us chatted.After some minutes Daddy drove me,Brennan and Ryan to school.I hugged both of them and went to Annie.When we saw each other we both ran and hugged each other.We were kind of matching with out clother but not really. "So any boys who want to go to the prom with u" she asked raising her eyebrow.I forgot about that prom.I still don't have anyone to go with."nope" I answered and she sighed."I'm sure all of them are too shy ask u out!"She smiled at me.I smiled back.Thats why i love her.She always tries to make me happy! "Okay lets stop talking about me.Who are u going to go with?"I said smirking."Oh um well Brennan asked me if i wanted to go with him...." She said shyly."Huh i always shipped brannie" I said then we talked a little more until i someone tapped my shoulder.I turned around to see Jacob.Honestly we don't ever talk.Annie whispered to me "I'll leave u guys alone" I didn't want her but she left."hey" he said as he smiles "Hey" I smiled back."haven't talked in a while huh?" he said."yeahh its been so long"."I heard about u and Caleb" he said as he looked right at me."Oh"I said as a looked down.Out of nowhere he hugged me.I didn't resist.I hugged back.We both pulled away as he said "I want to to forget everything and start over again" I didn't think about it too much. "Jacob i don't think i'm ready to date someone right now" I said."Can we try to be friends?" he said.I smiled and answered "Yeah we can".He then asked "Would u like to go to the prom with me just as friends?".I mean what could go wrong."Sure" I answered and the bell rang."Okay see ya later" he said "bye" I said and walked to my class not knowing if i made the right decision.

The first one is Annie's outfit and the sceond one is Katie's.

A/N
There are only like 3-4 chapters left.Comment down below if any of y'all want a sequel!Byeeeeeeee💕