The Accident.

Not every mission ends happily.
Nora should've known that. The mission her team took was suddenly no longer on their side.
Because there she was, on her knees. Staring in fear at the Grimm that was about to kill her best friend, Ren.  She couldn't move.  The shock from when Ren pushed her out of the way from the claws of the enemy and was hit him paralyzed her.  The blood was splattered on the grass, and on Nora.  As the grim's claws got closer to Ren, a scythe sliced it in half.
"RUBY?!," Jaune yelled.
"You have to retreat! We'll die if we stay here any longer!!", She yelled to him.
Jaune looked at Pyrrha and nodded.  Pyrrha ran to Nora and picked her up. She then ran to Ren and picked him up , too.
"Lets go!," Ruby and Jaune yelled.  Everyone ran as fast as they could.  They were thankful when they saw the Jet hadn't left yet. They explained the incident to Glynda and Ozpin. Ozpin and Glynda told them to get on the jet so it could take them to the hospital. They had to give them their full consent, they looked too serious to deny.
Through the whole flight, Nora held onto Ren's hand. She was trying so hard not to cry. He was all she had left.

'Don't cry, Nora. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time,' is what Ren would say at a time like this.

"I Know Ren, but unfortunately.. Being me was mine."