Chapter (3): Sleeping with a flea

Shizuo p.o.v.
The sun hit my eye lids as I opened my eyes. Something was off though. I looked down to see a Raven haired male cuddled to my chest. I also found myself somewhat holding him. I sighed and took my hand off the Raven as he gave a small snore. Almost kid like.

I draped my legs off to the side and slid my pants on and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal with milk. I poured the milk in the bowl and added the cereal. I ate the bowl as the flea came out with my shirt on and walked in the kitchen and sat across from me.

"Do have any medicine I could take? You ruined my hips last night.." He said with a dust of pink on his cheeks. I handed him a bottle of meds that usually helps when I get in fights. But what was up with the hugging?

"Flea. Why were you hugging me in bed?" I asked taking care of my bowl placing the thing I used away. He stayed quiet. I sighed and went back to the room and got dressed. "I'll be back later..." I said leaving for my job.

As I walked with Tom-San and Vorona I thought of why I kept Izaya. I know I hated him and got my revenge. But I never thought I would force him to pleasure me.. I think deep down I do have feeling for him. And I can't deny it. But what is hurting him going to do?

Izaya p.o.v.
What's my problem? I can't stop thinking about Shizuo. I feel that he has more then a stern face and muscly arms. I must be stupid to like him. But I do... Its more then just like. It's love, need, and power for him.

As these thoughts rambled about I cleaned the house up thinking Shizu was more dirty then he looked. I went to the bedroom we both shared and cleaned up finding one if his shirts. I glared at it and picked it up. I hesitated but sniffed it. It smelled like..... Shizuo.......

I took the shirt and laid with it on the couch holding it for dear life. Soon a enough I fell asleep with it and forgot all about dinner.

Shizuo p.o.v.
I walked in the front door waiting to see the flea probably asleep or something. I walked in and saw the danmed thing holding one of my shirt and sleeping. I sighed and walked over to him.

I grabbed his limp body and carried him to the bedroom and tucked him in. I stared at him for a long time then at his pink lips. I wanted to touch them with my own, but didn't. I left the room and heated leftover food and headed to bed after it was all gone.

Omg guys I did not know you guys would like this book!! Thank you so so so much!!