COPYRIGHTS & Summary

Hello everyone. My name is Denise. This book is getting a whole shit load of likes and views so I felt like it was time for me to start putting up this copyright stuff. Mostly, because my father said that if I didn't, I would have to take this story off of Wattpad. I don't want that.

So please, please do NOT STEAL MY IDEAS or MY PLOTLINE. If you do

All rights are mine so if I find you copying my book, you will have my rage and you shall rue the day

Also this story constitute of a teenage writer who is still learning how to write. Meaning that I'm still learning and this book is going to have mistakes or grammar mistakes. It happens really so sorry if you see something but if you do please tell me privately and I'll calmly fix it.

Anywho, thanks again to everyone who is reading my book. I'm really loving the support that I have been getting. Also thank you @Aphrodite270 for working so hard and creating my cover :D.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

A great long weeks on the run isn't exactly the kind of cup of tea Abigail Robinson was hoping for in her first few weeks in college. But after meeting a mysterious ticking time bomb one night her life took a turn. Now on the run, Abby's life is in the hands of a man she barely knows. The further they run, the more secrets and dangerously intense it gets. Everyone has to live at some point, or so Abby discovers, life is worth fighting for.

-Nisey8888