The girls you wanna stay away from

"You ready?" Jess asked me as we were driving to the park, where their was a huge party.

"well, I'm kinda nerves, but that always comes before preforming. Well, what all the singiers say" If you were wondering, we're heading there to sing. Nobody knows that we're going though.

"here we are." Jess said pulling onto the soccer field, getting weird looks from every body. we get out of her Chevy (yes its an old truck, but it works for what we're gonna be doing). we set up the amp, microphones, and the thingy that played music, got into the bed of the truck and started to get ready.

"You ready?" i asked repeating her from earlier.

"Yeah, i think."she said.

"OK well here goes nothing." i said after starting the music.

(A/N:song: Still The One by One Direction/girl version.)

JESS:HELLO HELLO I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT BABY I GOT SOMETHING THAT I REALLY WANNA LET YOU KNOW. YEAH, SOMETHING THAT I WANNA LET YOU KNOW.

ME: YOU SAY, YOU SAY TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU HATE ME, COULDN'T BLAME YOU CAUSE I KNOW I LEFT YOU ALL ALONE, YEAH, I KNOW THAT I LEFT YOU ALL ALONE.

BOTH: YEAH, NOW I'M BACK AT YOUR DOOR, YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT ME UN-SURE, I SHOULD'VE SEEN IT BEFORE,

JESS: YOU'RE ALL I THINK ABOUT BABY!

BOTH: I WAS SO STUPID FOR LETTING YOU GO, BUT I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

ME: YOU MIGHT HAVE MOVED ON BUT BOY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT,

BOTH: THAT I KNOW THAT YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

JESS: I KNOW IT'S SAYIN' TOO MUCH,

ME: BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, I WAS SO STUPID FOR LETTING YOU GO BUT,

JESS: I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE.

ME: BUT I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

ME: HELLO, HELLO I'M REALLY HOPING YOU'LL FORGIVE ME, I KEEP TALKIN', BEGGIN', TELL ME WHAT I WANNA HEAR, YEAH, BOY JUST TELL ME WHAT I WANNA HEAR.

JESS: I TRIED, I TRIED TO STAR AGAIN, AND FIND SOMEBODY, BUT I REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES AND ALL THE WORDS WE SAID, YEAH, I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

BOTH: YEAH, NOW I'M BACK AT YOUR DOOR, YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT ME UN-SURE, I SHOULD'VE SEEN IT BEFORE,

ME: YOU'RE ALL I THINK ABOUT BABY!

BOTH: I WAS SO STUPID FOR LETTING YOU GO, BUT I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

ME:YOU MIGHT HAVE MOVED ON BUT BOY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT,

BOTH: THAT I KNOW THAT YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

JESS: I KNOW IT'S SAYIN' TOO MUCH,

ME: BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, I WAS SO STUPID FOR LETTING YOU GO BUT,

JESS:I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE.

ME: BUT I,   I,   I,   I,

BOTH: HEY YOU, YOU'RE STILL THE ONE. HEY YOU, YOU'RE STILL THE ONE. HEY YOU, YOU'E STILL THE ONE. HEY YOU,

ME: YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

JESS: I KNOW IT'S SAYIN' TOO MUCH,

ME: BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, I WAS SO STUPID FOR LETTING YOU GO BUT,

JESS:I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE.

BOTH: BUT I, KNOW YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!

We finished. not even out of breath. well that was fun!

"Excuse me girls?" a British voice asked. hmm, that's weird. we're in America.

***********************************************************************************************************

ooooooooooooooh! who could that be? i know in other story's i give you guys permission to write your own but not this time!!!! this story is ALL MINE. IF I SEE YOU USING THIS I WILL GET WATTPAD ALL UP ON YOUR ASS. I WILL REPEAT MYSELF: DO NOT COPY!!!!!

anyhoo, I need 1 comment and 1 vote to update

luv ya bye!