chapter one

Telina's p.o.v.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I thought to myself "just another day of being tormented by Hayes Grier" Your probably wondering who this snob is, well he's one of the most popular guys in our school and for some reason he's Bullied me non-stop for the past 3 years, and to this day, I'm still trying to figure out what I ever did to deserve this, I mean it's always me. I try to ignore it, but its so hard. I've been strong for too long so I started to cut myself. But I'm not in high school to make friends or be popular, I'm there for my future. So I rise out of bed and take a shower and do my everyday routine. I pick out purple high waisted shorts and a black long crop top. I didn't do much with my hair so I just let it out natural. I put foundation on to cover up my scars, and I put mascara on my eyelashes (where else would you put it?! 😂) and I grabbed my white converse. I walked downstairs to see a note from my aunt. Saying 'Working late tonight, grab yourself some breakfast and dinner.' Your probably wondering why I didn't say my mother, or father. Well they died when I was just 3 months old in a car accident. I was the only surviver. It's been hard, but I manage. I grabbed a granola bar and headed to walk to school. I walked for about 10 minutes and I see a skateboard zooming down the sidewalk. Look who it is, They Hayes Grier ! Note the sarcasm. "Watch out pig!!" he said while passing me and pushing me onto to the cement, great I'm bleeding! Can't wait to get into school.

part two of Chapter one is coming up next!💘