Chapter one Part Two

Within 15 minutes I reached school. I walked in and I could see Hayes talking to his group of friends. He had a girl wrapped around his neck, no suprise there. I walked over to my locker and someone smacked my shoulder. I looked to my left to see my best friend Carter. "What's up cutie?" he said slapping my arm. "Ouch! I'm just getting my books for the first three periods" I said reaching for my book on the top shelf. I'm so short. "Here." Carter seemed to have no problem getting the book. "Gotta run, to first period, bye." I said running to my spanish class where Hayes was. Yippy. I made my way into Mr. Ben's spanish. Luckily Hayes wasn't in the class yet, so I can make my way to my seat without tripping or falling. Right as I sat down Hayes entered. "Okay class, we're starting a new project that's due by the end of the week. You have five days to complete it and you'll be working in pairs." I looked around noticing that I hate everyone in this class, I don't have much of friends because of Hayes. But Mr. Ben starting reading off partners. " okay Hayes and Telina" OMG it happened, why me. He read off others names and as he did people groaned and shuck their heads. "Okay go sit with your partners" Mr. Ben said slamming his notebook on His desk. Hayes walked over to my desk with a big smirk on his face. Gross. "Begin to talk about your assignment!" said Mr. Ben. "Okay so what are we doing for our project?" I said while trying to be as nice as I possibly can . " I don't know you tell me, your the nerd." he shouted. Everyone heard it. I just looked down. "Awh the nerd is sad, but listen up. We're working on this project on Thursday the day before it's due. Got it? Your coming to my house by the way" oh great he's such a procrastinator. All I could get out was a simple "okay" while writing down some notes. Within thirty minutes of silence and writing notes the bell rang for second and third period. Both classes went by surprisingly fast. I went to my locker to drop my stuff off and get my packed lunch. I pass Hayes and his group of friends but gladly they didn't notice me... No one does. I went to the lunch room to try and find my best friend Carter. I found him, and quickly sat down. "What's up girlfriend!!" I giggle to the way his voice cracked. "Woah did you hear that?!" "yes I did" I said laughing. I quickly stopped as I saw one of Carter's bullies walking towards us. "Hey what's up gaywad?" "just leave me alone, I think I've had enough of you for one day!!" Carter said slamming his fists on the table. "You can never get enough of me bus boy" he said with a smirk, while hitting Carter in the face. "Get your hands off of him!" I shouted. "What are you gonna do about it sweet cakes? Your just as low of a nerd than he his." he said shoving me. I fall onto the cold floor. I get up, brush myself off, and run as fast as I possibly can to the bathrooms. I hate my life. I run into one of the stalls sobbing with tears. I pull out my razor and I cut a deep slit of my forearm. Ouch that hurt so much, I'm bleeding a lot. I rush to the sink and clean up. I put a band aid over the cut and headed out of the bathroom. Everyone laughed at me.. Do I have something on my face? I began to get light headed. I noticed I saw blood on my shorts... It looks like it was the blood from my arm... Oh no... It was down my leg. The last thing I remembered was hitting the hard ground face forward.

/// Chapter two is coming guys make sure to vote on this book, if you like it💘 ///