3

Brody's POV

I know she heard what we said because she was moving and her breathing picked up. She is my twin I know these things about her. I will talk to her about it after breakfast.

"Clary I need to talk to you after breakfast ok?"

"ok sure"

*time skip to after breakfast*

After breakfast she goes to watch tv in our tv room so I sit next to her on the couch and whisper in her ear." I know you heard us Clary" she is silent like she is debating on what to say and finally she replies "I don't know what you are talking about". I get up and go into the kitchen to tell Will, Alex, and Landon about Clary being awake. After I tell them Alex (the oldest) says "well looks like OUR little baby needs punished doesn't she?" Will and Landon quickly agree so we set a plan to punish her tonight once it's dark.

Clary's P.O.V.

CRAP!! Brody knew I was awake stupid twins!! I wonder what they will do, probably they will just ignore it, but what if they do somethings? Well who knows, so now in going up to my room for a nap since I was so rudely awoken early in the morning. Once I get to my room I close my door and lock on because I don't know what my brothers will do. They have always been very dominant and protective of me since I'm their "baby" sister.

*Time skip to dinner*

I just woke up at 5:00 since I didn't make dinner we all decide to go out to eat at new diner in town. After everyone gets ready we get into the car and head to the diner. Once we get there I order a milkshake, cheeseburger, and small fry. The boys all order s milkshake large fries and two cheeseburgers. They eat a TON but they aren't fat, they have so much muscle!! I have to say though they all are attractive, but they are my brothers so I can't think like that. They both are a blessing and a curse...

"HEY Clary snap out of it" Landon yells

"What?"

"Well you have been staring off into space for 5 minutes" he replies

"Oh" I said then started to eat again. It takes about another ten minutes then I am done and realize all the boys are already done... Wow they eat fast.

"Finally lets go" Alex yells from the cashier

"Wait can I go to the bathroom?" I asked Brody

"Hurry up"

I gave him the thumbs up then went off to do my business, I was pulled to a table with a cute boy probably 20 years old, 6 ft 4 in, brown hair, green eyes, sculpted jaw he looked like Adonis. My brothers looks better my inner voice thought. NO I CANT think like that they are my brothers and they think of me as their little sister.

"Hey" the cute guy said

"hey" I shyly replied

"What's a beautiful girl like yourself doing alone?"

"Oh I'm with my brothers but they probably forgot about me already."

"Who could forget about you and my names Luke what's yours?"

"It's Clary and nice to meet you Luke"

"Can I have your number so maybe we could go out together sometime?" He asks me

"I would love to!" And then I gave him my number. After that he gives me a hug and I peck his cheek but then see my 4 older brothers walking angrily towards us with furious glares directed at Luke.

"HEY what's going on!!" Alex demanded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it so far and this is my longest chapter yet!!