Maths class.

I stepped off the rattling school bus, it was a drissely Monday morning, and the gloom and dismal sky reflected my insides. I was flooded towards the school doors by hundreds of other kids, bumping and crashing against each other i shoved my hands in my blazer pockets and turned up my music through my headphones. I could faintly hear the screeching bell through my headphones but I didn't care if I was late, I had no reason to be here at Tuxford elementary. I despised it.

Hearded to lessons by teachers in fluorescent jackets, kids filed into classrooms around me as I walked down the busy corridor.  "Late!" I think I heard a teacher yell, I couldn't be sure becuase of my music in my headphones. I decided to ignore it as I swiftly entered my maths class. And oh how I hated maths.

I began to walk to my desk as I plucked my headphones out my ears and stuffed them in my pocket. Our fool of a teacher ignored my late presence and carried on teaching the already seated class. It was no surprise, I was always late. But something was different-new. There was a new boy at the back in the desk in front of mine. I walked past him but I couldn't help but stare. His peircing sapphire eyes were looking me up and down and he had a faint smirk in his plump lips. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Boys like him never came to Tuxford elementary.

The end of the overcast day approached and I decided to walk home rather than take the cramped  and sweaty bus, it was only a 20 minute walk anyway. I was angry and agitated becuase the day was filled with horrible lessons, pupils and teachers. I wanted to cry becuase the only way I could take this out was to hurt myself. I shoved my headphones in my eyes and played loud music, it blurred my emotions and the anger melted away. I was too distracted by those sapphire eyes. His eyes. His name was Alfie I gathered.

I was oblivious to anything as I crossed the road, a tight fist grabbed my arm as I was yanked to the ground with a thud. I ached all over and there was ached ringing in my ears. My head throbbed as a car screeched past with its horn shouting. I nearly died. All I could see was a symphony of sapphire blue..then darkness.

"Row?".."Row!!" I opened my eyes to His of sapphire blue. He cluched me to his hard chest, he held me in an embrace and rocked me slightly "Alfie,right?"  I croaked "yeah" he smirked "and I'm an idiot" I replied. " he laughed and I felt his warmth, his magic. "I'm the idiot if I don't do this" he said softly. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in and kissed my lips. It was an eruption of sparks and electricity, his lips were so soft. Nothing would ever be the same again.