Marathon

(Americas Pov)

I was in the middle of a Marvel Movie marathon, and I was in the middle of (your superhero name)'s movie.

"Yeah (Name)! Beat that guy up!" I cheered as she beat up some bad guys. "America will you shut it? You've been babbling non-stop since you started this movie!" Eyebrows yelled at me from the Kitchen table.

"Cause it's (Name!), she is forever my love! She would feel the same too! I just need to meet her."I said. "You have America, you met the actress last month."

He said standing up. "Yeah, but she isn't (Name). It's not the same England. It's love so you wouldn't understand, what I would give to be in her universe." I said and turned up the volume on my TV.

England smirked as he got and idea. "Her universe huh."

(Your Pov)

"Hahaha nice try Tony, but no. You can't bribe me to freeze Steve's arm while you were play him in arm wrestling." I said sitting back on the couch. "What if it was a 2 month supply of (f/d)?"

He said and I bit my lip. He laughed and stood up. "We'll talk about it later." I said and he nodded and left the room as Steve entered.

"Talk about what?" Steve asked and sat down beside me. "Oh you know...girl stuff." I said and turned on the TV. "Hetalia!" I said happily as it was on the TV.

"Is this that show about countries or something?" Steve asked. "Yep! It's about Personifications of Countries and it remakes important times in history but it's funnier, because of the personalities they have."

I said and we watched the first Season together.

(Americas Pov)

I finished my marvel marathon with the first Avengers. I stood up and yawned, then England came out of nowhere and gave me a drink.

"Drink it." "Why? I'm not alice." "Just drink it...unless your chicken." I furrowed my brows. "I'm not a chicken! I said quickly took the drink from it and chugged it down.

"Ugh, that was gross, what was it?" He too the cup from me and went to the kitchen. "I don't know." "what?"

I huffed and walked to my room, when I got in my room I suddenly felt really dizzy. "What the?" I sat on my bed, and held my head. "What was in that drink?"

I took a breath before it all went dark.