Shu

Shirayuri pov

I've been staying here for the past two weeks. But never talk to the brothers.

I was sitting beside mother Beatrix and Reiji. Drinking tea while reading my book. It was about music. I became interested in music when I heard someone play the violin last week at night.

I wanted to play the violin and piano so I started learning by myself.

I saw Shu coming ."mom look Edgar gave me this dog!" He said.

"Shu. Put down that thing and go study." Mother Beatrix said.

"But Edgar ga-"

"Now Shu! Your the first son you must be the first. Now go and study." The butler take the dog away and went somewhere.

"Mother I finish memorizing this book." Reiji said. But mother ignore him.

"Mother Beatrix I'll be going to the music room. Thank you for having me here." I said getting down my chair.

"Alright dear."

"Ne Reiji can I study with you sometime?" I ask

He look at me surprise but smile"sure."

I took my book and went. But I went searching for the dog.

Shu pov
I was crying. That dog was given to me from Edgar my best friend. And mother didn't care about it. I just in room studying until I heard a knock on my door.

I quickly wipe my tears away."come in." I said.

And the door open and the dog came in. "How." I mumble. The dog was groom clean and has a collar. There was a note on the collar.

Dear Shu
I found the dog! You can keep it just need to hide it from mother Beatrix. I groomed the dog for you and found out it was a male. You better name it. So I can make a name tag.
Yours sincerely
Shirayuri

She found the dog and clean it. I need to thank her! I went to her room but couldn't find her so I search the whole house. The last place I haven't search is the music room.

I open the door to see her asleep on the piano. With paper everywhere.

I walk toward her. She look so peaceful sleeping. I look at the paper . It was music sheet. For piano and violin. I look at the book.
It to learn about music. Timeline,notes and all.

I smile. She's interested in music. I heard a small yawn. I look at shirayuri as I saw her getting up and rub her eye when she stop she look at me and blink a few time.

" Shu . I-I-um need help." She said looking away blushing.'so cute' I thought. She blush deeper.

"Help with learning how to play the piano and violin and reading music sheet." I said. She nod her head.

I sat beside her and thought her everything I know.

"Ne shira can I ask you something." I asked.

She nod.

"What happened to your other eye." I asked. She look like she froze. But then unfroze. She kiss my cheek.

I see flashes of images.
Flash back
" you disgrace of a child don't deserve the same eye of the Kuran. You piece of trash! I wish I didn't give birth to you!" As Juri slag her face with a dagger. But a sliver dagger.

Shira cried and screamed in pain.using her hand to cover her injured eye. Juri didn't care as she head back in the house leaving her outside the cold winter. Juri wouldn't allow her to enter the house until it stop bleeding.

Hours passed and the bleeding stop. She went in the house shivering. And head to her room quietly. She took the bandage and wrap around her eye.

"It's so quiet. It's nice. It's best to show no emotion. Show no fear. Show fake smile and all. Show nothing . Show all that are fake that will be my way. "
Flashback end

I was speechless."that was my mother. She used a sliver dagger that she use as weapon when fighting level e . Anti-vampire  weapon. I was three at that time. When I made my motto.  Well I have a lot of motto." She said. Like she shrugged off that image.

"What are the other motto?" I ask.

"Never show weakness. Never asked for help. Never show emotion. And learn more and stay quiet. Stay in the room and stay calm. All like that ." She said. What! Does aren't even motto. She really mess up.

"Well at less I have brothers. Like six of it to take care of me and I'm glad." She said smiling a little.

'So cute. This is the first time I see a little smile.' I thought. Smiling.