Chapter 1

I jumped over the bricks small layer of bricks placed around the school, fencing it, catching my balance on the other side. Pulling the strap of my back pack higher over my shoulder, I secured my grip on it.

The grass beneath me bent over at the pressure of my weight, as I walked across the lawn, dragging my feet along with me. My head bent low, the usual smile covering my face.

Just as I reached the cement flooring, the voice of my tomboy of a friend - invaded my ears.

"Yo, Laur!" A hand gripped my shoulder from behind me, me making no attempt to look up. I already knew who it was. "Listen, you know how Mr. Garson is leaving, right?" I nodded in response, looking over to her beside me, frown instantly replacing my small smile.

"Well, forget the little hangout we had been planning, 'cause the new dumbass decided to show up today." She rolled her eyes, keeping her hand on my right shoulder.

"What? Kat, come on! You're still grounded?" I groaned.

She answered by taking her hand away, and gritting her teeth together out of guilt, narrowing her eyes.

"Ugh, forget it. I'll just hang out with Darcy, after school." I rolled my eyes out of annoyance and fastened my pace, leaving her behind. I jumped over the stairs at the entrance of the stairs - two at a time. Just as I walked past the entrance, someone caught my eye.

A guy. He looked young. Never had I seen him before in the school grounds. He stood face blank, against a random locker. Gaze full of boredom. Head leaned back, the back of one leg resting against the locker, too. Right leg pulled over the other one in the slightest, as he stared into space. Long blonde hair covered his pale forehead, as he moved his eyes towards the ceiling.

Who the hell is he?

Question my brain was asking, got answered by Derik who had come up behind me.

"That's the new teacher, babe," he pointed subtly towards the guy. "Your art teacher."

I moved my gaze away from him, looking over at my boy friend. "What? He looks kinda young, no?.. But wait.. Why is he standing there?"

"And that's the question you decide to ask, out of everything else can be questioned judging him," his eyes directed at the teacher and rolled at me, as he moved in front of me. Blocking my view of the blonde. Annoyance took over as I rolled my eyes at him, too. "It's a damn teacher wearing a leather jacket, for Christ's sake!"

I stayed quiet. Since when was it a crime was teachers to be good looking, or wearing cool clothes? When he noticed I didn't respond to his comment, he chuckled.

"How would I know? He's probably waiting for something?" Smile had been covering his face all along, and now it twisted into a smirk. "Why? You find him attractive?"

My brows raised, and I looked up at him, huffing jokingly. "Of course, I find him attractive. Damn, he's hot," I moved the least bit to catch a glance of him, despite the idiot standing in front of me. The slightest smirk now covering my lips, as well.

A laugh escaped him, as he pulled his head back unconsciously. "Dude, its a teacher! Don't even think about it.." He raised his index finger at me warningly, which caused me to pass him a smile. "But wait.. Art is your favourite subject, isn't it? Well, I guarantee you'll be finding it more interesting now." With that said, he gave me a wink, turned around and started to walk off.

I didn't bother pulling him back. He was an idiot, everyone knew that. But no matter how hyper and weird he was most of the time, he really was a sweet, caring friend who was always of use when it came to cheering up.

As I watched him move out of sight, I moved my gaze back towards the new teacher, only to see him standing with another unfamiliar face. A smile was now covering his full lips, as grabbed a black handbag from the woman who had appeared. She had straight, black hair and was kinda pretty. At least from afar, she definitely was.

I didn't move my eyes away from them, still standing in the middle of the hallway. I saw how he said something to her before giving her a smirk, that something being the result of her cheeks reddening. A smile formed on those glossy lips, as she pushed at his hard-looking chest with her hand, and rolled her eyes. Laugh escaped the handsome man's mouth, as he dropped his head low to her height and gave her a peck on the lips, holding her close to him. She smiled, putting her moving her gaze down to their locked lips, before pulling away.

I'm guessing.. Girlfriend?

She said something which caused him to chuckle once again, before turning towards my direction and coming my way.

My eyebrows raised as I realized I had been staring all along. Staring is rude.. Oops?

I tore my eyes off of the lady, and moved out of the way, noticing in time that I had not been her destination. She walked past me without giving me a glance, and I turned to watch her stepping out of the school doors. She was out of sight, just like that.

My eyes found their way back towards my new teacher, but only caught sight of the back of his black leather jacket. He was now moving down the hall in the opposite direction, dodging the students coming in his way.

••
Hey! Soo, sorry about the last book! Um, we deleted it for some reasons. But we promise not to do the same for this one! Actually pretty excited about this :)
Um, what do ya think? Is it even worth continuing?? Let us know please! Vote and comment? It would mean a lot!

Writer : Senseless
Editor : Typical

~Mysteriousidiots