The Story

Lets look at what could happen to the characters in the friendly cartoon known as the Fairly Odd Parents. We're going to look at each character, and figure out what they could do to make danger in everyones life through theory.
Cosmo  The most dangerous fairy in the universe. He was the last fairy born in the world until Timmy wished for another baby.  The scariest part is his mother. What if she was a mad woman, and thats why she didn't like Wanda.
Wanda  Even though Wanda has her scary anger moments, she is not a scary fairy. I can't find anything wrong with her. The reason Mama Cosma doesn't like her is because she is good. The evil woman is afraid that her son will be to  good, and not do what he did in the past. He already got Wanda to like him with hart surgery, so the wicked mother doesn't need to worry.
  Poof  The sweetest little baby boy that was ever wish born, the one who made head lines in fairy world, and the won with natural disasters.  What if poof realized his fool potential, and overruled the whole place with his father. Cosmo may be an accidental disaster, but Poof can be dangerous on his own do to his mothers entalagents. Lucky for him he is just a baby. He can be raised better, and do better like his mother, and his father is good, he just makes accidents.
Timmy  What if Timmy is just like Cosmo. He isn't stupid, but he creates danger by accident. He even made it through a good 50 years of being ten. He only did that so he could keep his family, but is it for more action until he does better in the future to get those fairy powers, and finely get what he wants even though he has a pretty girl on his arms, or wings.
Sparky  We all know that Sparky is a dog of secrets. He could have done crimes that no one would ever see a dog do. What if all these years Sparky did things on perpos, and didn't want anyone to know. He did have money that he claimed he found, and once said to hide the evidence, so i think he is playfully evil, and no one new.
Why both Poof and Sparky are gone.  One day Timmy and the fairies realized that sparky was dangerous, and decided to get  rid of him. Before they could get rid of him Sparky new this, and decided to put a thorn in a monster's foot witch made Cloey Carmikle help the monster destroy the city.   Sparky's trick backfired, and made the monster kill him and Poof. Timmy was so sad that both god parents let him wish that part of his memory gone.
Cloy.  Cloey is a girl so miserable that when Sparky found her thats the reason he thought he could reek havik on the city, and make it her fault. She may or may not have let the others know, but one things for sure. She was guilty about it all.  I love this cartoon so much that i catch my self watching it when it comes on. I just got scared when the baby and dog we all love wasn't there anymore.