Chapter 3: Shopping

(Niall's POV)

It's so great to finally be home and see my beautiful girlfriend again. I mean don't get me wrong I love being with the boys and living the dream but sometimes I just miss having my normal life. I wish I could like just walk down the street without being mobbed by fans but I guessing singing and being in a band means that I have to give up the life I used to have.

Anyway as I said its great to be home with the person that make me happy, Isabella.

We had gotten off the plane and we started to make our way to baggage claim after going through customs safely. As our plane was private we got our luggage in a matter of minutes and we headed out through the doors of the airport.

We hasn't tweet about when we were coming home but the fans new it would be soon because we had finished the tour and were going to start working on our next album.

Harry walked in front of me and as soon as he moved slightly I could see Isabella leaning against the railing staring at me.

"NIALL" She screamed running around jumping into his arms.

"Bella, oh my god I missed you so much" I said giving me multiple kiss on the lips.

"I missed you too Niall" She said leaning in for a passionate kiss.

"Get a room" Harry called.

"Shut up" I snapped back.

"I'm so glad you back" Isabella said.

"Me too, I love you Bella" I replied.

"Love you too Niall" She said giving him one lat kiss on the lips.

"Hey boys" She said giving them all a hug and then started to chat with them all.

"We'll anyway let's go home" I said grabbing her hand and waking back through the airport to the car.

There were two cars that left the airport so that it wouldn't be to squahy. Isabella and I went in my car that she had driven to the airport and the others went in the black van with Paul.

"HOME SWEET HOME" Harry shouted before running into the house that Isabella had just opened with her key.

Isabella had decided to make us some lunch so that we could unpack. The boys and I all went upstairs and put our things away. I finished pretty quickly and made my way down to the kitchen to see my beautiful girlfriend cooking up a storm for us boys.

She called the others down for lunch and they all races down the stairs before we all then sat at the table and ate out food together. We were chatting about the things that happened on the tour and we were laughing about everything as well.

Once we finished we out everything away and Isabella said that she need to go the shops and I agreed to join her so I could spend some time with her.

She grabbed the car keys, got into the drivers seat and we headed down to the local supermarket and grabbed a trolly.

"What things do you need?" I asked her.

"Not sure i thought I could get us some treats because its a special day today" she stated.

"Alright then, I will get some alcohol and you get some party food and we can all get drunk tonight" I screamed running towards the aisle with the liquor in it.

"Ok sounds good" he shouted back laughing.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹

Sorry for the lack of updates been going through things, school work and sporting commitments. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!

From now on to get a dedication or my book you have to answer the question correctly. It's only one dedication per person though so other people get a go.

WHAT IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx