Naomi-
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEE-
I swung my arm to press the snooze button on my alarm clock.Then,I return to the dream world..

Until...

"SISSY!SISSY! It's time for school.RUFF RUFF!!"

I felt something jump on me,waking me up yet again.I felt small kisses on my cheek.I smiled and opened my eyes to see my baby brother.

"Morning,Robert." I mumbled.

"Morning,Nimi." He said and hopped off the bed.I yawned and stretched out of bed.

I walked downstairs for breakfast in my school clothes and made myself some cereal.Just then,My dad walked in with a cup of coffee."Morning sweetheart." he said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Morning."

After breakfast,i grabbed my backpack and hopped onto the bus while Robert went to school by foot.

I sat at the very back of the bus and took out a worn out journal.I turned to a blank page and started drawing.

I had found a flower outside my house that looked really pretty,so I copied it.

Just then,The bus came to a screeching stop.It threw me forward,causing the contents of my satchel to fall out.I groaned and started to pick my stuff up.

Then,Someone handed me my journal.I looked up to see a boy with dark hair and deep blue eyes.I took it out of his hands.

Our fingertips graze against each other lightly.A small blush crept onto my my face."T-Thank you." I said shyly.

He smiled and sat in the seat next to me."I'm Caz." He said.

"I'm Naomi."

"Oh,I've heard about you."

"A lot about you."