Stitches?! 어니요!!

It's been a week since Kookie and i kissed, our one week anniversary was tomorrow and i couldnt be happier. I never thought this would happen, and yet, here we are.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating lunch when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

"Hi, tete" Kookie's voice flowed into my ear and i smiled.

"Hi, Kookie." I replied and he giggled. his laugh is the cutest.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked and i lost my smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked, already knowing what he was gonna say.

"What if someone finds out, what if we get kicked out of Bangtan?" He trailed off and i lifted my hand to his.

"Kookie, i know it will be hard, but we can make it... I promise." I try to reassure him and he buries his face in my neck.

"Hey guys!" A high pitch voice echoes from the other side of the kitchen. Jungkook shots up from his position and I nearly fall out of my chair.

"Hey, Jiminie!" Jungkook greets him nervously.

"Hey, Jimin." I say, sounding almost too casual.

"What're you guys doin'?" He asked. His hands held behind his back, he walked toward us, swinging his legs high with every step.

"We are eating lunch, what are you doing?" I asked, a small smirk forming on my face.

"Nothing~ much~." He drug out his words and my smile grew. "But, Tete, i need to talk to you." His tone and expression became serious. "Alone." He added.

"Uh.. Yeah, sure.... Okay." I respond and look at Jungkook, who looked very confused and concerned.
I gave him a reassuring smile and he walked into the living room, joining Hoseok Hyung on the couch.

"What is it?" I look to Jimin who was fiddling with whatever he held behind his back.
"What do you have?" I ask, tilting my head to see behind his back.

"Nothing." He retorts and i look at him confused.
"Nothing for you anyway.." He explains and i nod.

"Well then what is it?" I ask, eager to get this 'talk' over with.

"Well... There is this person... That i really like..." He began and i instantly became interested.

"Yeah? Who is it? Is she pretty?" I beg for more information.

"I cant tell you who it is!" His cheeks turned a crimson red and his gaze fell to his shoes.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because! I just cant!" He responded, a small smile starting to form on his face.
"Anyway!" He started again.
"I want to tell them my feelings in a unique way, so... I was wondering if you had any ideas?" He scratched the back of his neck, obviously nervous.

"Well, im gonna need—" I was cut off by a loud crash coming from the living room.

"Jungkook!" I heard Jhope yell and I got up and ran to the living room, knocking my chair over in the process.
I entered the room to see broken glass on the floor, water splattered on the floor and dying flowers scattered around a fallen Jungkook. He sat on the ground holding his foot, blood dripping from his hand.