24

I will edit later!

Kireina

I laid in the bed with August. I traced his tattoos that were on his chest. He was still sleep and I was wide a wake. I slept so good.

I missed work today but at this point it really doesn't matter. I can just tell my boss some lie as to why I was late.

I looked at August frowned face as he slept. He looked so peaceful. Even though I'm still hurt and upset at the fact he had sex with some broad I still love him.

Yes, love is a very strong word but I love August with everything in me. We have to talk about everything that happened. I need him to let me back in.

I know he still hurting from whatever he's hurting from. I know he is still snorting because when he sleeps he continues to flicks his nose, I seen his arm so I know he is sticking stuff in it.

It's just said he is doing this to himself. He won't get any help. I don't want him to go to rehab, I want him to just stop. Period.

Smiling at how he furrowed his eyebrows I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Wake up aug..." I said seductively.

August stirred in his sleep before opening his right eye.

"Why you being a weirdo?" August yawned.

"I'm not..I'm just looking at how sexy you look when your asleep." A cooed touching his nose.

"Stop wit dat touchy shit." He waved me off.

"So I can't touch this?" I reached down and groped his manhood.

"I mean...you could." His tongue surfed his bottom lip.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I stopped doing what I was doing and got up.

I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I looked in the mirror as I seen that August had left a hickie on my lower stomach.

Smiling I rubbed my hand over it. And I began to get dressed. After I was done I walked out the bathroom gathering my things.

I had to leave before August sees me with my clothes on he is going to try to keep me here.

Looking around I slowly creeped out the room and down the stairs. Almost making it to the door before August stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked smoking a blunt.

"I'm going back to my hotel, where are you going?" I answered nonchalant.

"Why you going back thea'? You don't want ta stay wit me?"

"August my things are there. I just don't want to stay here tonight I have work tomorrow and cause of you I missed today shift." I placed my hand on my hip.

"Stop acting like you didn't like yo day off." August smiled.

"I didn't say that it's just awkward being here with you, you know? It's been weeks since I last seen you and don't forget your 'girlfriend'" I emphasized girlfriend.

August got up walking towards me. "Baybeh I told you I'm sorry.."

"Yeah I know but just because you had sex with me doesn't mean I have to forgive you right away. I really don't feel comfortable." He leaned against the door.

"Baybeh don't leave me aight? I left dat broad. I told you I'm sorry what else is thea' fa me ta do." He stood infront of me.

"August I'm just telling you I can't stay here. In this place right now. I need my own space and time to air out things."

August clenched and unclenched his jaw. "Then go."

"Don't be mad at me. I promise I will come back tomorrow okay?" I was about to touch August but he moved away from my hand.

August opened the door. "Get out."

"August don't be mad okay I'm just staying there for a couple of days. I will be here when ever I can and...I love you."

"Mhmm sure." August replies with an nonchalant attitude.

"August why do you have to be so nonchalant about it? I said I will be back." I started to get annoyed at his actions and the way he handles things.

"And I said okay."  He said.

Rolling my eyes I walked out not wanting to put up with his ways today. Hearing the door slam shut behind me so I walked to my car slamming it shut loud enough for August to hear.

I started my car and headed to the hotel.

-

August

"I can't believe she gone let me fuck ha then leave me." I told sneak as he came home a couple of minutes ago.

"You ain't seen her in two weeks, then fuck her what the hell you expect? Her to come back and forgive you?"

"Hell yeah."

"August you fucked wit them other bitches and you doing shit you ain't supposed to be doin' I ain't gone lie I would feel comfortable being wit you either." Sneak told me.

Shrugging my shoulder I got up. "I'a be back."

"Whea' you Finna go?" Sneak asked.

"Out."

"Out? Out whea'?"

"Business." I grabbed my jacket and slipped my shoes on.

I grabbed my keys and left out the house. I got in my car and headed to my destination.

Pulling up to the house I killed the engine and got out the car. I walked up to house and before I could knock the door swung open.

"Welcome back August..."

————————

Quick update I hope you enjoyed. It's a really short update srry.

EXCUSE MISTAKES!

Thanks for reading, Kay🌟