happy dagger.

11:59:45 pm

Life.

It's something we all go through, but only the few lucky ones enjoy it.

Some people have bad days, or weeks but for Bella it's been the worst year of her life. She thought she could pull through and be happy again but It was impossible. How could she go on when the only thing keeping her alive was his love ?

Bella told herself to never be the type of girl who was dependant on a mans love , but it was easier said than done. Most things are.

Every series of unfortunate events leading up to this day doesn't matter now, nothing matters anymore.

Bella never believed there was a magical place with cloud castles. Although she did believe in the afterlife but was not naive enough to think she'll reunite with Carter once she is dead. Believing is better than wondering your whole life , right?

Sometimes we don't know the reasons behind the actions we make. For Bella, salvation is the only reason she is standing in front of a broken mirror holding a knife to her wrist .

Just one deep cut and she'll be free forever, just a few more minutes and all the pain will end.

Bella took the knife and managed to cut deep enough to see the frail bone beneath her pale skin. She would have screamed in pain, but this pain is nothing compared to how she has felt the past 364 days.

As the blood flowed down her wrist she could already feel the life being drained out of her, so she just stood there and waited for death to come.

"Five minutes and all of this will be over"she thought.

This whole process was taking too long; Bella was growing impatient. She decides piercing her heart would be a quicker alternative.

"Thirty seconds until all the pain encumbers itself into oblivion."

She takes her last last dying breaths.

"Turn to salvation when all hope is lost" is what Carter used to tell her.

The dagger soars through the misty air and rips itself into the thin fabric and past her scarred chest digging into her flesh .

She drops to the floor of her dimply lit bathroom. laying in her own pool of blood. Her eyes get heavier by the second. Her heart beats slow down , her breaths cut short.

She sees a light then she sees.... him .

" Do my eyes deceive me ? " she asked.

"No Bella its me , I know I've been gone a for a while , but I'm here now ."

And then ... nothing.