Secretly

9/29/13

Before we go any further; Hey. My names Angela, I'm 5'6" I have brunette hair and brown eyes. My skin is a bit well, cocoa colored you could say.

I live in a quiet neighborhood. Filled with old people or babies, some have both, except the house next to our house. That ones empty. Mum says it always will be, oh! And another thug about me; I have an accent. I think it's real annoying like when I say words like 'Ketchup' I can't pronounce it right!

Anyways. School just got out, so now I'm on summer vacation, thank god. I couldn't last one more day of Mrs. Delaware's big butt! Or the greasy cafeteria food, or the piles and piles of homework. But now all that's gone, and I have all summer to pester my mum about moving out of this small town.

Welp. Gtg, mums cooking dinner. See ya!

I put down my new diary and headed down the old and worn out stairs to dinner. As I sat quietly eating my pasta my mum spoke up "We're having neighbors!" her voice was rushed and exciting. "Oh so that hobo got enough money to buy a house?" I was unamused, no one would move to Sky Town, it was cold and wet.

"I'm not kidding!" She actually smiled, "mum you realize it will some batty 80 year old virgin, or worst, a batty 80 year old virgin with a baby!" she laughed at my comment "she can't have a baby if she's a virgin. I thought they taught you that in 7th grade? And it's not some batty old lady; it's a family! A mom, her daughter, and her son."

Just great I thought, now I'd spend my summer babysitting the two. "How old? 4&5? 2&4? oh let me guess, new borns?" I toyed with my food. "Well," she wiped her mouth "Emma's 4" I rolled my eyes "and Angelus is 17".

I looked at my mum shocked. "Someone my age?" I nearly fell out of my seat, "well he's a year older then you." year shmear I thought, still pretty close! Finally a friend around here. I tried to keep my cool, "When do they move in?" "Tomorrow night"