Home

Jordan's P.O.V:
Suddenly, as soon as we where walking to the portal this world's Tucker started to look around.
"Hey, Sonja, did you get that message on skype?" He asked.
"I don't know Tucker, I don't have it open. Ugh, let me open it." this world's Sonja said in an annoyed, yet playful tone.
"Hey I got a message," This world's me said.
"Hey, I did too!" This world's Tom said jumping up from behind a rock.
"Tom! What are you doing here?! I thought you said that you didn't want anything to do with our mission!" This world's Sonja said loudly, pulling out a diamond sword. I looked over to this world's me, his eyes where clouded over.
"I don't! I was just hoping to jump through the portal to get some loot!" He yelled back. This world's Tucker started laughing quietly and was whispering to the others.
"That is why I made this portal, so we could see the loot that this girl has on the other side!" He said excitedly.
"Hey, have you all listened to that message yet?" This world's me asked, his eyes becoming focused again. The others all said no, and their eyes became clouded over. I guess when their eyes become clouded, that means they have less control on their "puppets" so to speak, and they focus on things in their actual reality.
"Oh man, I thought he died in the destruction of Ruxomar..." This world's me said.
"He's here? But the last time he showed up he killed Mianite..." This world's Sonja said. I got a cold chill up my spine, there is only one person I've ever heard of that can kill a god.
"What is his name?" I asked walking towards them. They all looked at each other, even Tom who was slowly crawling towards us, military style on the ground.
"He is known by many names, but we only know two. World Historian, and the Shadows. He has an actual name but it isn't as cool." This world's Tucker said with a shrug.
"What did the message say exactly?" I asked.
"He mainly talked about giving you to him and how he will give us a quick death if we do it." This world's Tom said with a glint in his eyes.
"And what are you going to do Tom?" I asked moving my hand slowly to my sword.
"HE TRIED TO KILL DIANITE! IM NOT GOING TO GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE WAND, SO WE ARE GETTING YOU HOME!" He yelled, raising his fists in the air defiantly. Everyone started nodding, then they started running towards a giant portal. It was made out of obsidian and gold. A pure white mist was inside the frame and it was 100 yards long and 50 yards wide. It was huge. We ran towards it when suddenly mobs started spawning, more so than usual. Tons of zombies, clad in different armor, started spawning around us. Two withers, 30 creepers, 20 skeletons, and 40 spiders spawned all around us. They all started moving towards us at a raped rate. Everyone started yelling to the sky, asking for help. But no one answered. They all got out their swords and started fighting. There was a lot of cursing, and explosions. I sighed and got out my sword and joined in the fight, I teleported between monsters and killed quite a bit of them. After 10 minutes there was still quite a bit of monsters left.
"Hey, girl Jordan! Just run for it! We will cover you!" This world's Tom said while screaming some tune, that was actually the same song that my Tom would hum to himself while he ran into battle. I think he called it "the Pirates of the Caribbean". I nodded towards him, I'll have to remember to give them all some kind of gift. Perhaps a one of a kind pickaxe with 64 fortune? Any ways, I ran towards the portal and jumped in. I turned around just in time to see a black smoky hand reaching for me. I looked over and conjured up a tnt and threw it out the portal. I was teleported away, I used my    godly powers and looked into that other world. The portal was destroyed and that world's Tom and Tucker where yelling at the sky, seemingly about how they couldn't get any loot. And more importantly, there didn't seem to be any sign of  the King of Shadows. I focused on where I was and saw a large field of bright green grass. Four houses in a neat row and a cottage to the right of all of them.
"Finally, I'm home,"