One Year On

You had been with the Axis for a year now and as such they wanted todo something special for said year. It wasn't as long as you hadagreed to date them, it had been a year since you had first been withthem.

So to celebrate they asked you to go to each of their countries tohave some time together. So you packed up you clothing and you hadworked ahead on your paperwork. Your first stop was to go to Japan.

You smiled as you saw Kiku there waiting for you and smiling at himyou didn't hug him or anything as he wasn't open to physical contact.Sometimes he would but defiantly not here and when you two werealone. You had dressed in a kimono, it was white that went to yourknees and was long sleeved with the red sun on the back. Kiku blusheddarkly seeing you were wearing his flag on your adorable curvy body.

"Konichiwa (Hello) Kiku." You greeted with a smile to him and hesmiled back at you, "so what shall we do today?"

"We are going to a tea shop." He answered leading you and the wayto the quiet cute shop. You two sat at a table across from eachother. You got (favorite flavor) green tea while Kiku got cherryblossom green tea.

You and Kiku had a nice night talking to each other and sipping yourtea and talking, you ended up playing a card game and sipping thetea.

With that you then flew over to Germany where you would be stayingtwo days; one day with Gilbert and another with Ludwig where youslept in the guest room. The first day you were going to hang outwith Gilbert while Ludwig worked extra hard on his paperwork so thattomorrow he could have a day with you.

In the morning you dressed in a comfortable dress, I twas black withwhite accents, it came to just below your knees and was long sleeved.You wore comfortable tap shoes and pulled your hair back in a(black/white) ribbon, you also wore a simple silver chain with acharm in the shape of the eagle of the Prussian flag.

Seeing you Gilbert gave a happy sound and flew over and happily saton your shoulder. Gilbert found it sweet, that Gilbird knew theawesomeness of his frau but when you started stroking his head andcooing how cute the ball of fluff was was when Gilbert startedblushing and feeling jealous"Gak! Gilbird" This caused you togiggle as Gilbert took your other hand and led you to a bar. He hadtold you about it, they were apparently 'awesome people' who kepttheir Prussian heritage and their bar had traditional Prussian food.Which had as much difference as Icelandic and Norwegian food.

In the end Gilbert ended up getting horribly drunk, he laughedhappily at everything and spent the entire time telling you how'awesome' 'adorable' and 'hot' you were. It was adorable to you, hisdrunken honesty.

Finally you paid the tab, which Gilbert had given you his wallet topay for it after he got drunk. You had tried to refuse, you could paybut he insisted he would. He asked you to the date and so he wouldpay. With that you put one arm over your shoulder, holding it withyour hand and the other went around his waist. The entire walk backto the house had Gilbert laughing while Gilbird, the only stone coldsober one as you had a few drinks but weren't even tipsy, flew overyou two. He would grip your soft rounded bum and squeeze your (cupsize) breast. Finally you got him home and put him on his bed. Youtook off his shoes and tucked him in.