chapter 1

It was my 7th year here at Mels Home For Girls. Yes it's an orphanage. But it wasn't that bad. Ms. Casey was really nice, and so were the girls. My names Emily, I don't have a last name though. I have light brown hair, Hazel brown eyes and I am in love with YouTube (A/N: this my actual features, but if you want to change it then okay).

I woke up to the sound of screaming outside my window. "Omfg, can they be a little louder" I say getting my pillow and slamming it to my face.

With my luck, the screaming was getting louder. Ugh I need to stop jinxing myself. I heard one of the girls I live with shuffling there feet across my door. "Hey" I whispered. It was best friend Arina "Shit!" She whisper yells. "Where are you going?"" No where" she says. "Bullcrap" I see her caring a backpack and a suitcase "where are you going?".

I get up putting my mustache slippers on and walking forwards her. She looks down and mumbles something that I can't hear. She sighs "I'm running away". And then we just sit there in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my fellow turtles and fabulous potatoes. I hope that you liked my first story. Sorry that the chapter was so short. But I will make more. Please follow me on twitter @Emilysexton14. Love you all.