the start of a new day

(Time: 3:47
Location: at home
POV: Mikey's
Day: Monday morning)

Mysterious voice: "you can't save anyone not even your self you useless sack of bones!"

Mikey: *sobs uncontrollably left eye is glowing orange and right eye is glow neon blue* "im sorry......alpys, mettaton, undyne, grilby, mariah, and......." *murmurs a name he doesn't recognize but knows that they were close in some way*

Mysterious voice: "anyways I think its finally time to end ur suffering" *giggles a bit*

Mikey: *feels something pass through his bones and starts to scream in agonizing pain then every thing turns dark*

Mikey: *wakes up screaming and crying while the room was covered in magical flames and bones*

Mariah: *the 15 year old sheep child broke into sans room to see the chaos that was occurring* "MIKEY!!!!!"

Mikey: *doesn't hear or see Mariah and is constantly seeing everyone's death*

Mariah: *runs up to mikey and trys to shake him out of it* "Mikey its ok..... I'm here everything is ok"

Mikey: *feels he is being shooken but doesn't recognize who is shaking him and still doesn't hear anything*

Mariah: *hugs mikey and rubs his back gently* "its ok mikey I'm here for you I promise everything is ok"

Mikey: *realizes Mariah was there and she was hugging him and starts to cry less and he hugs back*

Mariah: "its ok mikey everything is ok now go back to sleep we have work tomorrow"

Mikey: *calms down a lot more* "ok..... You too....... good night"

Mariah: "ok..... Good night" *leaves room to her room*

Mikey: *goes back to sleep because it was 3 am and he had to go to work at 8 am so mikey fell asleep without any dreams and woke up at 7 am to get dressed.* "well it looks like its the start of a new day" *so he put on his jacket, slicked his hair back, put on genes, and his shoes. Then after getting dressed he ate a bowl of spaghetti flavored cereal and teleported to his first post with mariah who was dressed fed and ready to go. The first post is near the door * "hay sis I'm bored keep watch while I go practice my knock knock jokes"

Mariah: "ugh..... Fine just because ur nightmare got worst tonight more than usual.....juts be back here in 10 minutes ok"

Mikey: "thanks sis ur the best" *hugs mariah sincerely*

Mariah:*hugs back* "no problem bro"

Mikey: *teleports to the door and knocks on the door* "knock knock"

Another mysterious voice: "who is there ?"