Shocking Revelation - Chichiri

Ever imgine how the rest of the Suzaku seven aside from Tamahome and Hotohori figured out that Nuriko is actually a guy?? Heres how 😎

Chichiri
I was running off the woods while secretly following the priestess and I think one of the Suzaku warriors on their way to find Tamahome as I have heard. She was covered with cloth as to not reveal her identity for safety protection. It wasnt that long before the girl with the purple hair who dress like a man but looks like a woman nonetheless sensed the dark atmosphere around as I have, I alerted myself immediately when a man approached them, but I immediately relaxed when he reveals himself as Tamahome. The villagers patrolling that time gathered around them as well.
"The dark aura is still around"I told myself and continue to watch them below.
"This girl is the priestess of Suzaku" Tamahome introduced Miaka and her another companion, but what suprised me is how he introduced that purple haired lady.

"And this guy is gay *whack* actually he's one of the suzaku seven just like me" I almost fell on the branch where I was seated.  'Gay?' 'He?'

Before I even get to fully absorb the weird realization, I felt the dark presence nearby and grab the priestess away from danger. As I was running off, I couldnt help but think.

'Looks can be decieving sometimes'