Shocking Revelation - Mitsukake

Mitsukake

"Where can we find Chiriko?" Miaka complained over dinner. We're currently staying in Tamahome's home.

"We're actually wondering around for four or five days already.is the mirror giving any clues yet?" Nuriko asked.

We all sighed then.

It was in the middle of night when we were awaken by disturbing sound of bats. We all then realized that Miaka's under attack and she's ran off to lure away the enemies as to not endanger Tamahome's family, she was then followed by Hotohori and Tasuki, leaving me and Nuriko to take care of Tamahome's family.

Little that we know, there's another one of those Kutou assassin who was able to enter Tamahome's dwelling and it appears his objective is kill all of us as well.

"Separate the Suzaku Seven from each other and attack. It all ends here Suzaku Warriors!!" he proclaimed before he launches at us with his sword.

Nuriko immediately ran and got a hold of his collosal sword and breaks it. She give the guy a good beating, but as soon as the assasin saw Shuuhei and Yuiren Tamahome's youngest sister he threw a dagger at them as to distract Nuriko.

I ran to move Shuuhei away but I wouldnt be able to reach Yuiren in time.I was so sure at the moment that the poor child would be hit but Nuriko reflexively moved away from the assasin and jumped in front of Yuiren seconds before the dagger could hit, making Nuriko take the damage instead.

The Kutou warrior ran outside but I was able to pull him and punch him as well. Nuriko followed outside and much to my surprised took an enormous tree and threw at the Kutou warrior, effectively defeating him.

Everyone of us gaped at her with wide eyes. It was Yuiren who broke the silence as she san towards Nuriko and hugged her legs.

"Miss, you're wounded, because you protected me. I-I'm sorry" she said in between sobs.

Nuriko smiled then.

"It's okay" she said before we all decided to go inside.

"Your wound is deeper than I thought." I said looking at her arms now covered with blood.

"It's alright, I'll live." she cheerfully said, before she undress??

I had to blink a couple of times before I look away, this girl really has a nerve of undressing in front of a man and young kids.

"Hey, Mitsukake, what's wrong?" she asked.

I'm a doctor, I at least need to put these thoughts of mine aside. I have to treat her.

"Nuriko-sama it never really fails to suprise me, that you're a man. You're always so beautiful."I heard Shuuhei said.

"Oh Shuuhei, at least I know now that you're not as blind as your big brother" Niriko joked.

Wait man??

I turned my head, and to my surprise Nuriko really is a man. I blinked a couple of times once again before I pushed my thoughts aside and treated him.

It wasn't long before Hotohori and Tasuki rushed back inside with a bewildered look, followed by Miaka and an unfamiliar face.

"Nuriko!!what happened?! Are you alright?!" Tasuki rushed to us as soon as he saw me treating Nuriko's wound.

"We were attacked by the assasin. Yuiren would've been dead if Nuriko-sama hadnt protected her." Shuuhei explains.

"So that explains the uprooted tree outside." Hotohori said.

"You're collosal strength is really impressive you know." Tasuki said, patting Nuriko on the head.

As soon as Nuriko was healed and fully recovered, he thanked me and gave me his warm smile of gratitude.

I smile as well. Male or female, it doesnt matter. Nuriko is great person at all.