Knitting

Sweden drove in the cold weather over to Finland and his house. He was going to ask him about Denmark's gift once he got there. The Dane could've went there himself, or he could have just texted Sweden's phone. The Pineapple haired boy called Sweden over to his house, he said it was important so Sweden went. Once he got there, Denmark asked something so simple and so short, and not really important at all at the moment. The Dane asked, "Oh, hey Berwald! Can you ask Tino if my gifts ready?" After that simple question Denmark pushed him out of the door. Unbelievable! Swe thought as he drove home. He couldn't even text Fin about that?! Why'd he have to call me?
Once Sweden got home he went up to the porch and unlocked the door. As he walked inside he notice Tino sitting on the couch, knitting. Sweden didn't think much of it, until he remembered what that idiot Pinapple asked him. He walked over to Finland until he noticed he had earbuds in. Sweden took them off. But what he heard, no one would believe it. Finland was listening to: DeaTH MOTHERFUCKING METAL. Sweden dropped the earbuds and looked at looked at Finland horrified. Finland looked at him and smiled sweetly. "Oh, hi Berwald!" "Look at the the gift I'm making for Denmark!"

A/n: I know, unoriginal idea, I saw a post on Tumblr and did this.