On this Day

Today is the day! Renewal of vows this time our wedding is full of love, We decided to have a simple wedding in Laguna Beach California

(fast forward )

Renewal of Vows Ceremony:

PRIEST:Kiefer , will you continue to have ALyssa as your wife and continue to live in this happy and loving marriage?

Kiefer: I WILL

Priest: Do you reaffirm your love for her, and will you love, honor and cherish her in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her for as long as you both shall live?

Kiefer: I DO

Priest: will you continue to have Brad as your husband and continue to live in this happy and loving marriage?

Alyssa: I WILL

PRIEST:Do you reaffirm your love for him, and will you love, honor and cherish him in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him for as long as you both shall live? 

Alyssa: I DO

Exchanging rings and Vows

Kiefer: Alyssa Valdez Ravena who've thought  na  ma trapped  lng sa elevator ay makahanap ka na ng FOREVER.(natawa naman ang lahat) Remeber On our wedding day, I pledged many things to you, including my faithfulness. With great sorrow and regret, 1 year living with you is the most unforggetable moment in my life.Others come and go, but you are the constant in my life whom I will always love. I believe in this marriage more than ever, .(nangingiyak sa pagsasalita) that day, I pledged to love you in sickness and in health, and for better or worse. The past year has tested those vows, but our enduring love for one another has prevailed. (hindi nakapag salita dahil naiiyak na pinunasan naman ni Alyssa ang mga luha ni kiefer)

ALyssa: Oh come on baby(habang ngumingiti sa asawa at pinunasan ang luha nito)

Continuation of Kiefer's VOW

I promised to love you for as long as we both should live. I never imagined that I would face losing you so soon, or the depths of despair I would feel at that prospect. Today, we are on the other side of the mountain, and I am so ecstatic that I get to continue life's journey by your side. Once again, I promise to love you, honor you and keep you, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live. I come here today to make a fresh start, to renew our vows of love, honor, and fidelity, and to reaffirm my love for you. (sinoot ang singsing kay Alyssa)

Alyssa: Kiefer Ravena, ang haba naman non hahah gutom na   ang mga bisita, (sabay harap sa mga tao magtiis mo na kayo ha? nagtawanan nmn ang lahat)

My Loves 1 year ago   kinasal tayo napilitan mangako if you remember, I pledged my love and commitment to you, but it seems like only yesterday. I promised to love you, honor you, comfort and keep you. I pledges to be by your side in sickness and in health, in times of want, and times of plenty, for better or worse, for the rest of our lives. And now We have had all of those things, and you have been by my side created,a family  a home, and a life together.Today, at the beginning of our 2nd year as husband and wife, in the presence of God, and our family and friends, I renew my vows to you, pledging my eternal love for you, and eagerly awaiting what life may bring us. I love you

(sinoot ang singsing kay Kiefer)

Priest: KIefer and ALyssat, today you have renewed the promises and vows you made to each other on your wedding day. You have symbolized the renewal of the marriage union by the joining of hands, the taking of vows, and by exchanging of rings

It is with pleasure that I conclude the ceremony of renewing the vows of marriage that joined you and forever binds you as husband and wife. Please celebrate this renewal of vows with a sign of affection.... You may kiss!

 Pagkatapos maghalikan ay Nagpalakpakan naman ang lahatng tao  nang biglang dumuwal si Alyssa sa harapan 

Kiefer: babe nagtoothbrush naman ako kanina ba't ganyan ang reaksyon mo?nakakatampo

Alyssa:Anong amoy yun ang baho nakakasuka?weaah??

Mozzy: Buntis ka anak??

(nagtinginan si kiefer at Alyssa sabay ngiti)

Alyssa: One month na akongg delay

KIefer: yESSSSS!kinarga si ALyssa at inikot..

                                 "   FOREVER TRAPPED NA TOOooooo"