Arrived

Maegan POV

I'm so we finally arrived in Singapore! Yay! So we got out of the airport and went to the hotel to check in. The hotel was so big and nice! The name of the hotel was sky park (Im not sure if that's the real name of the hotel) It had three buildings with a place where you could take pictures and have parties! (The hotel is the picture up there) (author note: I wish I could go there! I've never went to Singapore only Hong Kong!) It was so big and huge! The most biggest hotel I have ever seen! So I went inside right away and in the lobby it looked so big and nice it was so fancy.
So these are our rooms:
1st room grandma and grandpa
2nd room mom dad and Claire
3rd room Ricardo mom of April and dad of April
4th room Matthew and Sam's mom
5th room (teens) Sam, Maegan, April, Mingyu

So we went to our rooms and unpacked our things and we just ate some snacks and played some games and playing with our gadgets. So four of us had one bed each. The 4 of us teens had the same rooms because we wanted to play with each other.

And Yena texted me
Hi Im here in my hotel now!- Yena
Wow is your hotel big and nice? Mine is gigantic!-me
Oh its big and nice-Yena
Ill go to your hotel tomorrow-Yena
Okay yay!-me
Oh wait!!!!!! Jun is with the same hotel with me our rooms are just beside-Yena
What?! I better tell April because she likes Jun and she will kill me if I told you that Jun is her crush-me
Okay bye!- Yena
Bye!-me

"Hey April!" I said.
"Yeah?" She said.
"Yena has the same hotel with Jun and their rooms are just beside"
"Really!? Im so happy! The name of today is happiness!"
"Yeah i know right!"
April was blushing so hard cause she has a crush on Jun of course.

We spent the night watching a movie, popcorn and jokes. Well, there was popcorn in the hotel room.

This hotel is awesome...

We decided to sleep. All 4 of us tucked in bed. Let's see what I didn't do today...

Wait what?! We didn't eat dinner yet!!!

"Hey guys I forgot we didn't eat dinner yet!!!" I told them but then.... They were all asleep.

Eh, I'm not hungry too anyways.

***next day***

We all wake up. We have 2 bathrooms so me and April took a bath first then it was Sam and Mingyu. Of course we went to different bathrooms and took our clothes with us. We were done taking a bath so we proceed downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mmm.... Smells good... Is that... Sausage?! Wahhhh Daebak!!!

"Daebak Sausage!!!" I exclaim.
"Yay! It's my favorite!!!" Sam cheers.

We finish eating and go to the lobby to wait for Yena. Well, only the teens.

We went downstairs and saw Yena.... Laughing with Jun?!

April POV

We went downstairs and saw Yena with.... Jun?!

OMG nandito na si crush!!! (OMG Crush is here!!!)

"Hi!" Maegan waved to them. I look down and suddenly slip! Argh. That hurt. My head hit the floor.
"Are you okay?!" Jun says and grabs my wrist and pulls me up.
"I'm fine... Just a bit dizzy... Sorry guys...." I apologize.
"It's okay, April." Sam nods as the other nods too. My eyes land on Jun as he smiles at me. I avoid to do eye contact.

We proceed to the rooftop and take pictures. Mingyu and Maegan take a picture together. They even did a selfie that Maegan is almost kissing his cheek. I wanna do that with Jun too... I mean like, cmon!!! We are 1 year age gap!!!