Part 1: The Awakening

Please note that this story contains characters that i do not own Nor do I own the Fairy tail or Sword Art Online franchise or company.

Also this book will not be made possible without the constant reminders to get this book out made by Black_Widow23Gaming go check her out she makes amazing books. anyways lets get into it!

"Honey... i'm home! " Kirito says as he walks through the door of there house. "Daddy!" Yui yells out from the kitchen "Come and see what mummy is cooking. Its amazing!" Kirito wlks into the kitchen breathing in the amazing scent of peppermint and Chocolate.
Asuna looks at Yui. "It was supposed to be a surprise remember?" Yui stops smiling and starts apologising to Asuna. " Anyway, how was work." Asuna asks Kirito. " yeah it wasn't to bad"he pauses. "There was this big octopus looking creature that came at me at a blinding speed." Asuna cuts him off." As fast as my sword?" " Definitely not. Nothing is as fast as that!" Kirito remarks. " Anyway..." He continues his story with deep expression and character as if he was there again. He grabbed His sword out and started waving it around as though he was depicting the fight. "And then it finally died from a nice blow from Kawaii_Chan." He ended off his story by telling Yui that he found a nice wooden sword for her to practice with and pulls it out. She looks at him with awe. " Thank you so much Daddy!" She looks at Asuna who is icing the cake. "We'll see." She says. Yui runs off playing with the sword and waving it around and about in the air.
Asuna looks at Kirito. A loud noise rung out throughout the building. "Did you here that?" She asks him. " Yeah what was that?" He replies. " No clue. I hope it didn't frighten Yui." Asuna says.
Particles are flying everywhere as Yui runs down the stairs. " Mummy, Daddy What is happening!" She calls out at the top of her lungs.  Suddenly a blinding light comes down on the three of them and then darkness comes. It is just darkness and nothing else.

A/N: hope you guys do enjoy this series my Oran Army and if you do comment what sort of stories you want me to make next. I am open to any Suggestions if you want to see More crossovers or something original just let me know. i know this story was really short i apolagise the next part will be longer. Also, check out my blogger where I will post weekly about my experiences and as a teenager it is pretty eventful anyway I hope you do like this first part and be sure to look out for part 2! Peace out my Oran army