Jessie

Hey guys
This chapter is a description of my dog who recently died, I lived my whole life with her by my side her death was a sudden surprise, it's been about half a year and I still miss her. If you have the same type of dog then comment on this chapter! And remember to always appreciate what you have in life because you never know when it won't be there.

-DreamVerse789

Jessie is a Jack Russel cross with a Foxterria she has a snout like a fox, the top right half of her face is very light mousy brown with a hint of gold, and left ear is the same mousy brown, the rest of her face is white other than her black nose, her big eyes are a very dark brown almost black, the sides of her face has fur that goes pointing outwards just like a fox,  her back is white, on the right of her side/back has a spot that is again the same mousy brown, the part near her tail is a big spot of very light mousy brown with a hint of gold fur, her tail is twirly like a Jack Russell, half of her tail is a very light mousy brown and the other half is white and her stomach is light pink. 
She has a playful, boisterous energy that just makes you happy, she knows when to comfort you when you're sad and she gives the best warm hugs. She may be small but she is extremely loyal and protective of her family, she is never vicious and doesn't bite no matter what, she is the friendliest puppy I have ever met she loves to meet new people and although she jumps on you she never means harm she is just happy.