Day My Dreams Came True -Bajancanadian-

Hai! OMG MY FIRST FANFIC AHH WOOO! Hahaha...soooo I'm Kate <3 Im Quite Crazy as well! I hope you enjoy my facfic! Bai!

{>Kate's POV<}

I wake up to the sun blinding my eyes, I get up out of my bed and walk downstairs to the smell of pancakes! I walk into the kitchen and see my sister,Valerie, cooking pancakes!
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She screams at me which puts the biggest smile on my face ever!
"So what we doing for your birthday?" Valerie asks me. "Well I want to go to the mall and buy some clothes to wear for my PARTY!" I scream in her face. "Ok, ok. We'll go to the mall calm down!"

-AFTERCHATCAUSELAZY-

I walk upstairs and get changed into a bajancanadian t-shirt cause he's THE BEST YOUTUBER EVER! I also wear black shorts with golden studs on and purple vans. I grab my purse and sunglasses and walk downstairs to see Valerie already ready. "Ready?" "Ready!" I say back.

-AFTERDRIVEISAIDIMLAZY-

We walk around a couple of shops and I end up buying a red torn pair of shorts, a t-shirt that says 'I should be put in a mental hospital as I'm the craziest person ever' and a green pair of vans. Me and Valerie walk past a couple of people and we recognise their voices. I turn around and see...THEBAJANCANADIAN AND ASFJEROME!! Me and Valerie walk up to them and I say "Hi! I'm Kate and this is Valerie! We are HUGE fans of you both! Could you sign our phone cases?" "Of corse anything for two pretty ladies :) I see your wearing my t-shirt!" Mitch said while staring at me. "Yeah well, they're AWESOME!" I reply. "A lot of bags there, anything special going on?" Jerome asked. "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed and everyone in the mall looked at me. "Well happy birthday! Party I guess? Write down the adress and we will come!" Mitch says while handing me a piece of paper! I give it back to him and smile :) "Thank you! One of my dreams was to meet you guys and now it came true!" I said "One?" Jerome asked puzzled. "Yeah. You can't just have one dream can you :)" "We gotta go Kate it's 3:00pm and we need to set up!" Valerie mentioned a bit to loud. "Ok well we'll see you at the party Kate and Valerie. Bye!" Mitch smiled at us and walked away. We walked back to the car and put all our bags in it. We got in and that's when we started fangirling!

------
Well this is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it! Make sure to slap that like button with your forehead and peace out!
~Kate :D~