Chapter 4

(A/N: YOUR LUCKY! I WASN'T GOING TO DO A CHAPTER TODAY. But then.....I HAVE 29 READS WOOP WOOP PARTY EXTRA CHAPTER DOING THIS INSTED OF HOMEWORK....wait....HOMEWORK)

<Mitch's POV>
Me and Kate were hitting and kicking the door until Kate turned around and pointed at the window. She climbed up onto the sink and found a key to the window and unlocked it. She pushed it all the way open and climbed out. I climbed up on the sink and struggled through the window. Kate had a key to her house in her pocket and she unlocked the door. Everyone looked shocked. "We went through the window and I always have a key in my pocket." Kate said with a happy look on her face.

<Kate's POV>
I opened the fridge in the kitchen after all the questions were asked about how we got out and what did we do but there was hardly any food in the fridge! I guess I'll go to the shop.

"Hey guys I'm going to the shop, anyone wanna come?" "I will" Mitch said. "Ok lezzgoo!" We walked to the shop and I saw Mitch glance at me quite a few times. We walked round the shop looking for stuff to buy and when we were about to go to the till a chucked a couple of packs of Oreos in the trolly. Mitch was staring at me again. "Why are you staring at me?" "Im not." He was blushing. "Yes you are." He didn't respond.

We arrived back at the house and everyone was watching a movie. I put all the stuff we had bought away except for a pack of Oreos. I sat down and started eating them. Valerie looked at me with eyes that say 'GIVE ME OREOS OR YOU DIE' I gave her a couple. I ended up getting tired and my head fell on someone's shoulder. I looked up and it was Luke.

I saw Mitch staring at me again! He saw that I saw and he looked away. I decided to go up to my room and edit some videos. I looked at my subscribers and luckily it wasn't 1 million yet or I have to kiss The floor :/. I was in my room for quite long and then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I turned around to see Mitch. "Oh hi Mitch" "Hi :) What ya doin?" "Editing/watching videos." I said with a tired face. "It was getting pretty boring down there so I came to see what you are doing." I turned around in my chair and stared at him. His hazel brown eyes...KATE STOP HE'S A FRIEND. He was staring at me as well. He came over and looked at my computer screen. "My video?" "Yes :) another one of your hunger games. IM TIRED!" "So am I" "Are you ever going home? This is the 2nd night haha" "We'll probably leave tomorrow. "

I stared at his hair that was all scruffy and messed up xD. I looked down from his hair and saw he was staring into my eyes. There was a gap between our lips, then Mitch suddenly closed it. He was kissing me o.0. He pulled away slowly and looked at me. "Sorry" Mitch said and look down. "No it's fine. Well I should probably go to sleep now." "Same here. Can I sleep in here?" "Yeah sure take the bed." "No." "Yes". "No". "Yes!". "No!" "Yes!!! You take the bed or ill throw you out the window!" "Ok o.0"

---------
A/N: Sorry it's short. BUT ARE YOU HAPPY? U better be -.-

Slap that vote button with ya forehead and peace out :)!-Kate!