Prologue

Hey there PJO Fandom! This is my first Fanfiction so be sure to let me know what you think! :)

THIRD PERSON

There was once a little girl by the name of Annabeth. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Fredrick and Athena Chase.

At the age of 7 she was already a naturally beautiful young girl. She had gorgeous blonde ringlets, just like her mother, cascading down her small figure and stunning grey irises that shone with intelligence and compassion. The young girl had enough kindness to make up for millions of others. Her kindness towards others went well with her bubbly and cheerful personality which her parents adored about her.

She loved to put on her favourite light blue dress, that was covered in detailed flowers bringing it to life, and when she danced and twirled around, her dress moved with her as if it was made just for her. With this dress on, she would dance through the meadows with her parents far behind whilst she chatter with the creatures close-by. But what she loved most was when her father would lift her into the air twirling her around whilst she giggled until she was breathless.

They lived in a lovely house amidst the meadows, made of cream-coloured bricks, not far from the town. The entrance was decorated with countless types of flowers, with an array of many vibrant colours.

After coming home she would always dance around the fountains, imagining she was a princess. Sounds of laughter could be heard from her mother whilst her husband carried the young and beautiful blonde girl in his arms towards the entrance of their warm home.

To her mother and father she was a princess. Although she had neither royal title, nor any form of royal blood, she was the princess of her own little kingdom. Everything in her life was as it should've been. The family knew themselves to be the happiest of families; always content and eternally joyful.

But of course, happiness must always face hardship and it was moments like these that made the trials harder to overcome.

The dress she wore was nothing in comparison to what she would attire in the coming years, but beautiful nonetheless.