Prank on the Boys=

Prod POV:
We got on the bus and sat down on the couches. YN sat next to me then I laid my head on her lap. “We’re on here for 8 hours” Keisha said and walked to another part of the bus.  “Picture moment” Zendaya screamed.  She took a picture of us and then our phones dinged letting us know she sent the picture of us. The boys and I got up and walked to the back room. Myles got his sleepy ass in his bunk and went to sleep.

Your POV:
I walked to my bunk and called my parents. I told them everything except the part about Prod hitting me. “Well YN we’re going to work. I’ll talk to you later. Love you” my mom said. “Love you too” I told her and then hung up. I walked back to the front part of the bus joining the rest of the girls. “We should prank the boys” I said. “Yeah go with the wrong boy. I call Roc” Sasha said. “Ray” I told them. “Prince” Zendaya said.  “Carmen you have Prod” Sasha told her. “Okay if it’s okay with YN?” Carmen asked. “Yeah, it’s not like you like him” I said. “Nah I like Ray” Carmen told us. We walked back to the back room to see Ray and Prince playing the game. Prod and Roc were sitting on the couch watching Prince and Ray and on their phone. I walked and sat next to Ray. Zendaya did the same but with Prince. Carmen sat on Prod’s lap and Sasha sat on Roc’s lap. “Prince I never noticed how fun your hair was to play in” Zendaya said running her hands through his Afro. “Same here but Ray I really like the braids” I added playing with his braids. “Prod your Mohawk is sexy” Carmen said running her hands through his Mohawk. “Roc your curls are cute” Sasha added. “Hol the hell up. Why is Sasha sitting on my lap? YN and Prod sitting next to Prince and Ray? And why is Carmen sitting on Prod’s lap?” Roc asked. We all started laughing.  “We tricked y’all. We all went to different boys” Sasha said. We got off the wrong boy and went to the right boy. I sat next to Prod. “Ray there’s a girl in here that like you her name rhyme with Marmen” I said. “Carmen. Tell her I like her too” Ray told us. “Carmen you heard that. Girl you better get em” Zendaya said. “Carmen you tryna get cuffed by me?” Ray asked. “Nah” she answered. “What?” all of us but Carmen said. “I’m playing yeah” she said laughing. “Is it weird that we’re all dating back up dancers?” Prince asked. “Nah” Roc answered. Sasha was playing with Prince’s hair. Carmen was re-braiding Ray’s hair. Roc and Sasha was playing Tic-Tac-Toe on Roc’s iPhone. Prod and I were cuddling while playing the game Life on Prod’s iPhone.