I See Starry Nights In Your Eyes

Ryans POV

His smell lingers on me.

I get in the car and wait for him outside. He steps out in my clothes. His smell. He smiles and gets in. He fucking has me.

Brendons POV

After that small incident I can't help but think of him all day. His body. Him. He starts the engine and pulls the break. I rest my hand on his and leave it there for awhile until he takes it away. He's nervous. I move my hand down to his thigh.

"Damn, someones horny", he laughs.

"Well after that small encounter I can't help but want you."

He only shakes his head and chuckles to himself.

Ryans POV

"Ok so we basically don't do anything. We get called if the maids are out but we still have to come in. Just be friendly" I reassure him.

Brendon looks so good.

"I also talked to the manager saying you might need a place to stay. Until you can get your own place."

He nods but doesn't seem to agree. "I was hoping I can just stay with you."

My stomach turns. Fuck.

"That's not a good idea", I smirk.

He steps closer and whispers in my ear, "But it is."

Our bodies are touching. His head lies on my neck even after he finishes his little seduction.

I need him. I want him.

I move my hand up to his neck and lean close. But I step away once I hear footsteps.

"So this is the new kid." My boss practically yells. He walks in our direction and smiles.

"Yeah", I say nervously wondering if he saw anything.

"My names Brendon."

"You shouldn't need to tell me if only you had your name tag on. Now go off to work."

Brendon leaves without hestiation but before he leaves my sight he turns around and winks at me.

-

It's a long day of work. It's surprisingly busy this weekend.

I run into Brendon.

"I'm fucking tired", his face is sweating beautifully.

"Me too, but we only have 2 hours left."

"I don't know if I can resist any longer", he steps closer. Again.

I turn away, "We can celebrate later."

"Fine" he bites on his plump pink lips, "But lets go to your place I need to get my stuff first."

Yeah like that's the only thing that will end up happening. Hopefully.

-----

I'm cleaning the counter when Brendon walks in.

"Woo. That was a long day. But it was worth it." He sets down two bottles of Jack. "Let's celebrate!", he smiles widely.

------