Legend Of The First Sailor; Sailor Earth

Many people know all the sailor scouts who protects the universe and the princess that guides the darkness into the light. But many people wonder why there isn't a sailor scout for earth and here is my theory. Some characters I mentioned in this theory are not from the anime and manga.

Long ago in the kingdom of earth lived the first prince Endymion and his sister the first princess, her name was Princess Sakura. She was the kindest in the kingdom and was the most beautiful with her jet black hair and eyes blue like the deep ocean.

She was the oldest child about 18 of age and already ruled earth. Her brother Endymion was 8 at the time and was still too young to rule. He loved his older sister the most since she was all he had. But everyday she would go to the moon kingdom for a few hours. Endymion would always be frustrated because she would leave him all alone and bored. But when the princess came back she would tell him about the young princess who lived on the moon. Her blond hair the shone even brighter than the moon itself and her smile that would light up the whole kingdom and how she always would be in the flower garden picking up flowers for her mother and the crescent that the moon family would wear upon there forehead. But the more time she went to the moon kingdom the more time he would rarely see her.

Right after coming from the moon kingdom Princess Sakura would practice magic Queen Serenity gave to her. She had the power of earth crust and even a beam power that could vanquish any darkness. She would practice in the garden and Endymion would be inside studying to become the next future king. Princess Sakura was growing very powerful and was the most powerful solider ever. She would go to the moon kingdom and train Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus so they would protect the princess in the future. Sailor moon wasn't a Sailor yet and she was suppose to rule the kingdom next. The scouts were all 8 at the time, same as Endymion and Sakura was 18. One day as she came back to earth and Endymion pleaded to visit the moon kingdom with her and she agreed to let him go with her the next time she was going to the moon kingdom.

Sakura and Endymion travel to the moon kingdom and Endymion watched Sakura train the sailor scouts but wonders off. He wonders off to the garden where princess serenity picks flowers and falls in love with her, his heart beats so fast just seeing the princess from far but she doesn't see him. He quickly runs away from embarrassment and gets lost in the kingdom and is found by Queen Serenity, she leads him back to Sakura and he witness the moon stick given to Sakura. The queen gives the moon stick for her to use and so she is the second user of the moon stick before Sailor Moon.

Months past and the moon kingdom learns about a new enemy the Negaverse  who was planning to attack the moon kingdom and Sakura was the most powerful in the kingdom and was the only sailor scout who could fight including Queen Serenity. Soon the Negaters comes and attacks and Sakura defeats them but with the cost of her life and all of her power is gone it was to much for her body to handle. She uses her her pure heart crystal to seals them for a period of time. But she lasts for a few days instead of dying right away, while Sakura is dying Endymion is by her praying for her to stay alive. Sakura finally decides to give all her remaining power to Endymion and she uses all of her remaining strength to give her power to Endymion.

Her body becomes unstable and her body starts fading away and Endymion faints from all the power he receives from Sakura. Queen Serenity rushes in the room to see her fading and tries to prevent her from fading but Sakura stops her because it is to late. She asks Queen Serenity to cast a spell that she is forgotten as if she never existed and the queen casts the spell. After she fads away it was like she never existed not even the Queen remembers and she doesn't get reincarnated because she gave all her power to Endymion. Endymion has these memories are saved but his memories are locked and he will remember one day when the time is right.

Hoped you liked my theory please comment and tell me what you think I should have added and stuff I maybe made a mistake on or missed, I know it was short and sounded like a list but I hoped you like it so ya comment please I would like you to hear what you w to say even if you didn't like it