My obsession.

• Dedicated to One direction

The feeling of exhilaration rapidly hit my delicate head as I gazed into their bright eyes as they sang their #1 hit, What Makes You Beautiful. The crowd was roaring, it contained teenagers whom were screaming and yelling. I was one of those teenagers.

Crying, was the only option in this marvellous situation, happy tears of course. My consuming passion of going to this concert was just unbelievable. The lights flashed off. One, two three, my heartbeat racing nearly as fast as the speed of light. The big, bright stage lights lite up a single spotlight for one member of the band, Zayn Malik walked slowly onto the wooden stage, he started to sing, that beautiful voice of his, it made my whole body quiver. So many thoughts were building up, one by one. I begain to feel my obsession overpower my mind, it was very overwhelming. His eyes sparkled in the bright light with nothing to stop them.

2 - 3 hours later

The concert ended, my best friend and I quickly dashed out, we both rushed over to the “One Direction Gift Shop”. I brought a medium sized poster that had each of the boy’s signatures, a T-shirt that was black with diamontys and had there bodies on the T-shirt and another poster of them smiling with there band name on there, One direction. The car trip back home was quite excellent, flipping through the 1,000 photos that had been captured at tonights concert. Lauren got absolutely sick of hearing the name “One Direction” or even “Zayn Malik” because I spoke of those gorgeous boys 90% of the time. Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik,I said the names over and over again. “Kayla!”, she would always say, “I’ve heard too much information about One Direction, I almost know there whole life story!” Once on a special starry night, Lauren and I were laying out in her back yard with her  dog Sheba whose personality was oh so friendly. I chatted about them for 90% of the time. She went bonkers! right off her head. “Listen Kayla, she would grabbed me firmly with her 2 hands and begin to say in a demanding sort of way,”You are giving me way, WAY too much information for starters. It is time to blabber on about something else. Yes, i know they are your favourite band and all, but fill me in with something new and stop singing the lyrics of that song “What makes you beautiful”.  I hate it that your making me fed up with that brilliant song. got it? good. My reaction would always  be “ok” or I would stop for 30 minutes, but start again which made her sigh. She was absolutely sick of it all. 

I love the band One Direction and I hope to one day meet them, or even just go to one of their concerts. This story is explaining what I hope will one day happen, in the future that is.