Chapter 30!?!?

Oh my lord chapter 30!!! Imma so happy !

Y/n point of view

They're was a big banner saying "You can do it Nishida " . There were a good amount of people around . There were Not to much nor to little .  Then there was Nishida ... With a fishing rod bigger than himself  , twice as big actually!

" Thank you everyone for coming here today ! Im gonna take out this King Fish with the help of Kirito! " he announced making everyone in the crowd cheer for him even more .

Nishida  swigged the string into the water and just waited  I was kinda far from them so I couldn't hear there conversation but not long . The rod was switched with Kirito and Nishida ran as fast as he could away from the dock . Kirito was left alone on the dock and you could see he was struggling to get the King fish out .

I saw my surroundings and people started to run away from the dock . But i stayed put that is until a guy just randomly picks me up and carries me away from the dock .

" Eh!? Hey ! Let me go " I ordered ."Sorry but its gonna get messy down there !" He responded as we finally got far enough and he puts me down . Luckily we could still see Kirito from the top of the hill.

From were i was i saw Kirito fall back and I'm guessing the fishing rod broke and he started to run as a big fish came out with legs to attack Kirito.

 " WHOA IT CAN RUN?" Kirito shouted

" WHOA IT CAN RUN?" Kirito shouted . As he ran super fast but bieng the clumsy person sometimes he fell face palming the ground as the fish catched up to him.

Hes not gonna make it!!!

I looked at my surroundings and asked a guy if I could use his sword . Luckily he had a sword a crappy one but he had one.

I ran as fast as this game could allow me and just on time I blocked his attack that he was gonna do to Kirito . I jumped and stabbed him on the side multiple times to the point its life dissapered ...

I look back and see a hopeless Kirito on the floor shocked at what just happened. I bent down infront of him and say " Do not worry my fragile Robin ... I have saved you from the evil monster ..." A smirk appeared on my face . He looked away blushing "I-i could have also done that myself" he responded as he got up and un dusted himself. " ya sure you can..." I quickly said .

I gave the sword to his owner and the rest just started to thank me and say that was cool ... But there was one that really hurt " who knew the dark princess was actaully nice "

" Tch Lets do Kirito... " i said grabbing his hand and walking away from the crowd of unpleasant people...

🏞🏞🏞Back in the cabin🏞🏞🏞

I was just laying there gloomily looking at the roof of the cabin on my bed. Kirito just came out of the shower with a towel over his head and one around his waist . I dint mind much what did bother was the fact that people treat me like if i needed to disappear from existence from this world just beacuse of something i really dint mean to do ..... I was tricked .... Fooled .... Im such and idiot....

Baka baka baka baka baka baka....

That word just continue in my head like a broken record player   .

" You ok Kitten? You seem down ... " he said sitting on the edge of the bed still in the towel. " I guess imma bit down... I guess is the fact that i have to leave to Heathcliff any hour now ... " i said turning to now face the wall my back facing Kirito.

" theres something else that bothers you thou ... I can tell in your eyes" he added as he poked my sides I squeaked at the pokes.

" you know me to well you baka...... I heard someone say who knew the dark princess was actaully nice... Tch Kirito I feel like a mistake to be born !" I said without thinking clearly .

" Tch , Your not a mistake ! Your not even the problem! Its this dawned world that your father did! And you dont get to decide your parents ! So its all his fault this problem has nothing to with you! And yet your gonna be the one to save us all by my side !" He said raising his voice on the end of the sentence .

Suddenly he gets on top of me and attacked my neck with his lips.

To be continued! Sorry i cant do a lemon!!! Not yet my innocent mind is not ready to write such things!! But ill try my best !

Love you my demons!😘