1.

Brendon's POV
"Lets do this guys!" Kenny shouts as he follows Dan and runs onto the stage for our final show of this years summer tour. I watch Dallon run on with his bass and follow him onto the stage, hearing the crowd scream even louder as I step up to the golden microphone. I don't think I could ever get sick of this; the crowd screaming my name, singing along to our songs- this is perfect. We start the show with Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, and the crowd roars as they hear the intro. I smile at the sea of people before me, and begin to sing while watching the crowd sing along with me.

We're halfway through the set now. "It's really hot in here and I'm feeling pretty horny right now, there are a lot of sexy people here tonight!" I shout and hear all the girls and some guys scream back at me. I turn to my right and look at Kenny. He gives me a chuckle and throws his used guitar pick into the crowd before picking up a new one. We need to get a limit on how many he throws out there, he probably gets through 20 per show. I turn to my left where Dallon is standing, a pick pressed against his sweaty forehead. "How about you Dallon? You feeling hot tonight?" I ask and walk towards him- seductively enough to get the crowd going, but also tame enough for him to know it's just for the audience. "No no, I'm good" he says quietly as he takes the pick off of his forehead and plucks at the strings of his bass. He didn't get the hint, but it's too late now. Before he can react, I abruptly grab Dallons' cheeks and press our noses together. Dan starts a drumroll and I kiss Dallon's cheek quickly. The audiences' reaction is mental. He inaudibly moans in return, good thing the crowd couldn't hear him. I walk back towards my microphone while the audience chants "brallon!" I look over to Kenny with a smile, but looking at him wipes the satisfaction right off my face. His expression changed from a light grin to more angry, disappointed look. I guess I better carry on with the show. "This next song is called Girls Girls Boys! It has an important message that goes along with it, and my message to all you tonight is that you can fuck whoever you want, whether that be a girl or boy or whatever!" I shout at the audience, subtly winking at Dallon. I notice he starts to blush and he moves his bass to cover his crotch, has he? No, he can't have. I must be overthinking things.

                                                                         *  *  *
"Thank you all! This tour has been amazing! We hope to see you all again soon!" I shout over the banging of Dan's drums and the heavy tremolo of Kenny's guitar. I cast my water bottle into the crowd as the rest of the band leave the stage, watching the pit go crazy for just a touch of it. I laugh to myself and jog back off the stage and into the dressing room where Zack is waiting for us, looking very pleased. "Guys, that was a great show!" He says, passing us all drinks. "Good touch with the whole stage gay thing out there Bren, you made the crowd go wild, dude!" Dan says, smiling. I look to Kenny who ignores the comment. I go to turn and say something to Dallon, but he's
not there. "Where'd Dal go?" I ask the guys. They all shrug. "Probably in the bathroom," Zack replies. I should just leave him to it but I can't help but think about what happened on stage. Did he actually get hard over me kissing him? I turn away to go to find Dallon but Kenny grabs my shoulder and stops me. "C'mon Bren, let's have a bit of fun! It's the end of the tour!" Kenny rejoices as he hands me a beer. I raise my eyebrow in suspicion at Kenny, but then decide it's not worth an argument. It is the end of the tour, after all.