When you love the same person as your Bestfriend

Hey guys i'm back 😺 I will just proceed to the story cause i am not feeling well 😿😿😿
Its just that i want to let it all out that is why i am writing now and i want you to know what happened today 5/31/2016 😿😿😿

Let's begin 😹

Okey so it's 6:30 am  in the morning and i have school and i need to take a bath ( after 30 minutes ) i am out the bathroom so there i am choosing what i will wear for school ( skip the boring part eating ) so there i will soon go to school it is 8:10 am in the morning i need to go to school if not then i will be late . ( after 15 minutes ) eindelijk ben ik op school !! 😹 and i forgot to tell you my BOYBESTFRIEND named Mahmoed and he is the one that i trust the most that i can give up everything for him that maybe i like him a bit just a bit but he doesen't like me he like my girlbestfriend and it hurts to even think about that i like hjm and he likes my girlbestfriend . I have no choice cause my girlbestfriend likes him too i can't do anything but to cry in my bed and yes i can't say that i like him cause he's my bestftiend and i don't want to ruin our friendship because of that and it is hard to think that no one is comforting me but my self and it hurts that i am the one sacrificing everything for him and yet he doesen't know about it and i even tried to gave him a clue that i love him but he really is stupid enough tk not realize it maybe my feelings for him will still be a mystery and i won't say it to him and i hope no one will . And there i was there standing in front of him as he gave me a small of paper and he said to me that i need to gave it to her and he said " YOU CAN'T READ IT " but i cant i am so curious what is there so me and my girlbestfriend went to a playground so that no one will saw me giving it to her and reading with her . And there i already read it and it writes " THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE BRACELET YOU GAVE ME " there i was jelous cause he knows me better than anyone and i am always there at his side but he never notices me . LIKE NEVERRR ,, NEVERRR . And i am upset cause he can't love me even if i push my self to him there's no point cause he don't love me so i will soon forget him and find a man that will love me and respect me .

And TO BE CONTINUED 😹😹😹

Byeeee readersss 😻😹😹😹

See you next time and comment of vote for it if you like it byeeee 😘😍😘😘