Chapter Eight- The Note

Sakura's Pov
After training today. I decided to go have something to eat.
Of course naruto decided to come with me.
So now I'm going to be annoyed.
I sat down at one of the chairs while naruto annoyed me with how hungry he was.
I rolled my eyes before I saw a guy come walking in with a letter in his hand.
"Miss Sakura this is for you."he said handing me the letter.
I grabbed the letter and watched the guy leave.
"Who gave you the letter?"naruto asked glancing down at the letter that is in my hand.
I shrugged before I saw the handwriting.
It was from hidan.
I opened the letter to see a long message it read
Dear Sakura,
I know I should have told you first but I knew you were going to try and stop me. But we won't be able to see each other much longer since I have to join a organization. I want you to try and forget about me since all I have ever done was cause problems. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't so here is the note. You have grown so much and I am happy I made such a kind friend like you. I may have liked you more then just a friend but I found out you liked a boy named sasuke. So I couldn't say anything. As you are reading this I am long gone now. I will always love you my little cherry blossom.
From hidan.
I felt a tear fall down my face before I dashed out of the noodle place and into the streets.
I cried and ran out of the gate and towards the hot springs village.
When I got there I ran down the street.
My heart stopped there standing in front of me the house was on fire. Hidan's childhood house.
I saw a guy standing there before I ran up and smacked him "what have you done!"I yelled.
The guy jumped back "what do you mean?"he asked.
"You know what I mean!"I yelled going to punch him again. But this time he stopped my hand.
"No I don't really actually."he said.
"The house!"I yelled which made him stop in his tracks.
"Oh well the house had to go anyways. Why do you even care?"he growled.
"I care because my friend was in that house!"I yelled.
"What the monster?"he asked smirking.
This is what made me even more mad.
"He is not a monster! He was just different and you guys did this to him!"I yelled tears spilled out of my eyes.
The guy stared at me before walking towards me.
"You didn't hear about it did you?"he asked crossing his arms.
"Wait what?"I sniffed.
"Your friend. He killed his parents last night and killed other people too."he said.
My eyes widened "you kidding right?!?"I said.
"No I saw him not to long ago."he said pointing towards the woods.
I didn't say anything else all I did was turn the direction he told me hidan went.
Oh hidan what have you done.
Hello everyone! Here is the next chapter! The last one is coming up. So I'm pretty excited! And I hope you guys are too.