Chapter 10

----------------------------------

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Im back babiesssss!!!!!!!

So i got everything solved and sorted. and now im back to writing!!!! woohoooo party in the usa! ;)

----------------------------------

****Chapter 10****

"Omg" i muttered in disbelief as i covered my mouth in shock.

"Harry!" I yelled running into his arms. "Jade" he soothed hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much" i mumbled into his neck.

"I missed you too babe, im sorry i coudlnt come sooner. You ok?" He asked pulling away to wipe my tears away with his thumb. I sniffled and smiled "im fine, are you tired? Hungry? I can make you something" i said wiping my tears away while passing him to the counter.

"Jade" he said tugging on my arm. "Hmm?" "Im not that hungry, just tired. Can we go to bed?" He asked. I nodded "ofcourse, lets go!" I said carrying one of his bags.

We walked to our room where we dropped his bags on the floor, and he jumped in bed with me after taking his clothes off.

"Goodnight" he said kissing my forhead. I felt safe in his arms and i thought that i might actually get a good sleep.

----------

"AAAAHHH!!" I screamed sitting up straight. "Jade?!?!! Whats wrong, what is it??" Harry asked alert. I tried to calm my beating heart as i shook the horrible images out of my head "I had a bad dream" i said wiping my tears.

He sighed and rubbed my back, while hugging me tightly. "Its ok, im here no one will hurt you" he cooed.

"Im sorry" i mumbled into his chest. "What for?" He asked, his voice laced with confusion. "Im just a big burden, you just got back and your supposed to be sleeping but your awake comforting me. And you got into trouble with management because of me. And i've just been bothering you. But the thing is, no matter how selfish i sound, i cant let you go" i said tearing up again.

"Jade, dont you ever think of yourself like that. And your not selfish because i would never in hell let you go. Sorry to say but your stuck to me" he said joking at the end to cheer me up. I smiled as i kissed him passionately.

He seemed shocked but ofcourse he reacted and kissed me back. "I love you so much" i whispered after pulling away. He smiled and kissed my forhead. "I love you too jade, now come on we both need some rest" he said pulling me down beside him

I layed down cuddling beside him as i heard his breathing become deeper. Wow, he mustve been really tired to fall asleep that fast.

I stared at the cieling slowly tracing circles on his arm around me as i fell asleep.

------------------

"That will be 14.95" harry smiled and payed the starbucks barista while thanking him. He grabbed his and jades coffee along with biscuits and walked to the table jade was sitting. "There we go" harry said smiling . "Thanks harry" jade said taking a sip from her cuppa coffee. "Hmmmm so good" she said sighing in relaxation. Harry smiled as he stared at her.

"Whats is it?" Jade asked looking up from her coffee. "Nothing" harry said smiling. "Harryyy" jade whined. Harry laughed and mimicked her "jadeeee"

jade laughed and stuck her tongue out. "so mature" harry teased, "i know right" jade said winking playfully.

They sat relaxed and just talked having a fun time on their own. "Hold on, i have to use the bathroom" harry said getting up. Jade nodded and continued drinking her coffee while checking twitter and instagram. She tried to follow as many people as she could and her face was covered with a bright smile all because of her fans.

"Jade?" she looked up at the sound of someones voice and immediatly regretted it. "jade is that you?? haha how have you been?" jade couldnt believe her eyes.

there he was, the person whose tortured her throughout her life standing there in front of her acting like they were best friends. "jade? are you ok? Haha you look like youve seen a ghost" he tried to reach out to her but she roughly scooted back and her foot got stuck in one of her chair legs so she fell.

"Jade??" he asked.

"stay away from me!" jade yelled rolling herself into a fetus position.

That happened to be the exact same moment harry walked out of the bathroom. he heard the sound of a chair scraping and a squeel. he looked up confused as the whole cafe shop stared at two people in particular.

His eyes became angry as he saw jade on the floor curled up with some guy standing over her. he rushed towards him and pushed the mans body away from jade. "who the hell are you??!! your scaring my damn girlfriend like that!" he yelled at the stranger.

"Dont yell at me you prick ! And wait---girlfriend?" Sam look confused as harry helped jade off the floor.

"Jade is that true???" he asked looking jade straight in her big brown eyes. "sam, its none of your business" jade mumbled moving behind harry for protection.

Harry realized the guy was sam and his eyes blazed with anger. "Your sam???" he asked shocked.

"Yes, now if you could leave me and jade alone i want to talk to her"

This made harry even more pissed and he tackled sam to the ground. they hit against the tables and jade let out a terrified scream .

"Please!!! stop!!" jade let her fear of harry getting hurt because of her drive herself to jump inbetween the both of them.

They both stopped luckily but they breathed heavily as they glared at one another.

"jade, i dont want you to get hurt. so go" harry said gritting his teeth so he wouldnt lash out at sam and hurt jade.

"Just please stop" jade said her breathing becoming unveven. "just sto---" she couldnt finish her sentence because her body fell limp onto the ground .

"Jade!!!!!" was the last thing she heard before she lost all her senses.

--------------

Oh nooo!!! Baba be ok !

Cliffhangers are the worst i know ;)

It feels good to be back!!!!

Woop woop!!!!!