Chapter 3 Never let go

"T-Toby .. "

"Listen I-I'm sorry about that I-I-I didn't know Jeff would be coming in like that ." He whimper slightly while giving a bit of a squeeze still hugging you .

You nuzzled close to him .

"Now.."He pulled away the hug looking at you worryingly. "D-did he hurt you ?"

You shook your head no wiping away the tears away . He smiled . He really cared . You let out a small smile . He did the same while still looking at you . Toby walked over to you picking you up bridal style .

"T-Toby ! What are you doing ! " you blushed .

"Kissing beautiful (y/n)" Toby smirked looking at you .

You looked at him with wide eyes as he planted his lips onto yours . You relaxed and wrapped your arms around him . His lips were soft .. and the kiss was a tender loving one . He parted the kiss looking at you .

"(Y/n) .." Toby looked at you into your eyes .

"Ye-Yeah ?" You blushed a bit .

"Would you ... Would you want to be my girlfriend?" Toby asked blushing a bit also . 

Your eyes widened looking at him . You couldn't believe he was asking you ! You nodded quickly hugging him tightly.

"Y-Yes ! " you exclaimed .

Toby let out a soft smile hugging you back .

-far away-
"Heh looks like he managed to get a girlfriend. And might I say she is a cutie ." The darkness that covered this mysterious creature .

Heh.. heh
pLEASE DO NOT KILL MEE ;-; I'm sorry I haven't been updateing like in forever! Pls forgive me people of the Internet!!
I WILL DO BETTER !
*slams hand onto desk*
I HAVE TO FOUCS ON MY FANFICS...
*blinks*

I gotta go 😅
Byeeee