The Lost One

I was abandoned as a child. Left by the red river by my dad and mom. I was left there for hours until I was found by a dou of bandits. They pick me up on horse and took me under there wing. They set off to find a place to rest. We went to a side of a cliff and rest. We wake up to a family of snake coming towards us. They shot them and we cook it over a fire and ate them. We continued on like this for many years but when I turned five they taught me some skills. They taught me how to use a knife. They gave me a rabbit to skin and we ate the meat and burned the skin. Then only 2 days after that I wake up early and saw a pack of coyotes coming towards them. I impulsively stabbed them and killed them all. They were so proud of me! Then when I was 7 they taught me how to fight. They made me a dummy to test my skills on. They also made me stay strong, fast , and heathy. Lasty when I turned 12 there taught me how to shoot a revolver. After I mastered that they said I turned a man. They also ask if I wanted to stay with them. I of course stayed but it was good to know that I could go at any time. We continued working as equals for year till I turned 14. That when they taught me the way of townfolk and how to hustle them. We did one job where we walk into a bank and took all there gold. We had a causality in that one. A guy grabbed one of my dads I guess they never used names. So I had to shoot him. They told me that it was a thing that happens. We did jobs like this for year until one day it all came to a end. We where at a trading station. Planning on stealing all there stuff. So we walk in and pointed our guns at the people. There was some people in there who did not like this so they shoot my dads in the head and me in the shoulder. I was shocked so I just keep shoot at them tell they where all dead. Then I set off with no one to guild me. So I went to the deep wildness and survived on snake and coyote for a year until a girl found me and said" My city is in trouble. Please help" so I grapes my gun and asked " Can you give me some ammo." She gave me ton of ammo to wear across my chest. So she guided me to her village and it was being invaded by robots. So I grabbed. My gun and shoot at them. But then a ship came and the robot went on to it. But I couldn't let them escape. So I grabbed on to a robot and rode it to the ship. I was greeted by a guy that shock me and throw me into a cell to be stored and keep in a cryostatis.