samm and Jeydon

Jeydon pov

Samm told me to meet her in the bath in 5-10 minutes I got undressed and grabbed a towel. I waited I few more minutes for samm to get ready. After about 3-5 minutes I got up but my phone down and knocked on the bathroom door.. "samm are you ready?" I say knocking on the door slightly "yeah you can come in" samm says unlocking the door. I walk in and I see candles flower petals a bubble bath and a few things wrapped.. we get into a bath tub and she Had wine ready. We start talking after about an hour of an amazing bath with the person I love the most I get out but before I could do anything she says I have a surprise. I pick up my towel and cover myself she gets out and does the same she comes closer to me and looks down at a box she's holding wrapped she hands it to me and says open it in the room we walk into the room I sit down and start opening it Samm starts recoding.. I don't question it and start opening it i see a jewelry box so I open it.. it has a pregnancy test.. I pick it up and drop the box I look at samm holding it.. it's positive.. I hurry and hug her.. we both start crying in joy I ask samm what this met she said jeydon I Missed my period.. your going to be a father..

I'm so sorry I have not updated in awhile I was busy sleeping tbh but hope you like it ! - kara